I got caught in the everyday routine. KGSP: Statement of purpose <goal of study>

ZeroXid 1 / 1  

A Time to Be Refreshed

On one of the spring evenings, sitting in the library, I found myself thinking about how I got caught in the everyday routine and what I want to be in the future. The main direction of my life years back was a university and house, and repeating of these every day. So then I decided to go to my village on the weekends "to be refreshed". This was one of my best decisions I ever made. Because in that vacation I had a long conversation with my childhood friend and after that we both came to the conclusion that we should do something to earn money and develop ourselves together. The first step was planning to do a small business; therefore we borrowed a loan from the government and started buying up livestock then selling it in certain seasons. Although it was not as smooth as we want. We struggled with a lot of problems. However this weekend has become a kind of starting point in changing the state of affairs in my life and leverage the motivation to associate myself with business and financial management in general. After visiting my hometown, I began to search information about small and medium-sized enterprises in Kazakhstan and problems that they face in my country. I came across free lectures about financial management and organizational management at the University of KIMEP. Here I was able to understand essence of issues and make good friends with a variety of students and despite the fact that practical lessons were forbidden for me, I found a way out of the situation. I helped students with their project works and writing papers, and also solved case problems. This experience provided me with crucial qualities that formed me as a leader and someone who can solve problems and can think out-of-box.

In the modern world, the importance of SMEs in the structure of the national economies of most states is noticeably growing. First of all, this is due to the fact that SMEs have the greatest flexibility than large companies, and they also quickly reorganize themselves in the face of rapidly changing trends, also SMEs are the foundation and key to accelerated socio-economic growth. Formation and development of the SME sector is one of the priority directions of the social and economic policy of any state. But, according to world and local practice, almost 70% of new enterprises or small companies tend to be closed in the first three years. If we dig deeper we run into the main reason of this phenomenon, which is the lack financial awareness.
Jasmine855 3 / 11 5  
... a university and house, and repeating of these every day.

So then ,I decided to (...) weekends "to be refreshed"to find my true compass in life.
... my childhood friend and after that we both camewhich allowed us (...) and develop ourselves together.
... started buying up livestockand then selling it ...
Although it was not as smooth as we want as We struggled with ...

... issues and make good friends with manystudents and despite (...) a way out of the situation.
... with crucial qualities ofa leader -(...) problems and can think out-of-box.
Daryn, I think you misunderstood what a goal of study is. It is not about your ambitions and dreams in life. It is not about young aspirations seeking a reality. It is all about finding your career calling and doing something to help make your mark in your profession. That means, you need to find a reason for why you are attempting to study a masters degree. What is the situation that you hope to learn more about during your course of study? Make sure that this is something that can be done through actual research, which is supplemented by classroom discussions and immersion activities. A goal of study requires a problem statement such as:

Why do SME's fail to succeed in the early 21st century?

That is the title of your paper. Your thesis statement is :

according to world and local practice, almost 70% of new enterprises or small companies tend to be closed in the first three years. If we dig deeper we run into the main reason of this phenomenon, which is the lack financial awareness.

Your methodology for research and expected outcomes are things that you should be able to develop depending upon the direction that you want to take your research into. I have provided you with the small steps to getting your goal of study done properly. Now it is your turn to develop a proper topic title, thesis statement, and other accompanying presentations. I am looking forward to a more proper study goal presentation from you.
OP ZeroXid 1 / 1  

Thank you very much, can you check it one more time, please, and could you give me some advice if its needed

According to world and local practice, almost 70% of new enterprises or small companies tend to be closed in the first three years. If we dig deeper we run into the main reason of this phenomenon, which is the lack of financial management awareness. This is the main reason for applying in Financial Management major as a KGSP awardee.

The subject of research I would like to work on is "How to stabilize the durability of SMEs by means of financial management awareness". I opt for this subject for several reasons. In the modern world, the importance of SMEs in the structure of the national economies of most states is noticeably growing. First of all, this is due to the fact that SMEs have the greatest flexibility than large companies, and they also quickly reorganize themselves in the face of rapidly changing trends, also SMEs are the foundation and key to accelerated socio-economic growth. Formation and development of the SME sector is one of the priority directions of the social and economic policy of any state. It is obvious that SMEs have a considerable role in economy of South Korea. I would like to expand my knowledge by studying and working there with the best SMEs policy in Asia.

The title of paper will be "Why do SMEs fail to succeed in the early 21st century". I would to choose Basics of financial management, Management Science, Business statistic analysis, Strategic financial management course, financial markets and institutions course, investment management course and international financial management course for investigating this issue.
Not quite there yet. You have the thesis statement presented but you do not have any representation of how you plan to do the research. What requirements for sources would you need beyond the classroom lectures. Remember, this is a research plan that should have real world applications. How do you plan on expanding this research in order to create a usable expected outcome? What would the method of research have to be? Discuss why you would use this method and how it relates to the outcome. The goal of study is something that you will be doing outside of the regular class activities so you will need to skip mentioning what classes you will be taking in relation to the research. That does not apply in this instance. What you have to show to the reviewer in this essay is your ability to conduct academic research over a 2 year period.

Home / Scholarship / I got caught in the everyday routine. KGSP: Statement of purpose <goal of study>