Challenges from letter of intent and Personal statement

Mchassanj 1 / -  
Dear all

I'm Happy to be part of this platform which we are helping each other. I tried to apply scholarships and other opportunities. the most common challenge I face is on how to write those letters which you will not proceed to next stage or complete your application if they are missing.

1. The letter of inter: could anyone give little bit information about what it contains and what information is required?
2. The personal statement: could anyone give little bit information about what it contains and what information is required?

Thanks for your help
Mohamed
Mohammed, a letter of intent is similar to that of a motivation letter. It is better known in the academic circles as a statement of purpose. So the letter should contain the reasons why you chose your course and what you hope to achieve once you have completed it. If you have already chosen your major, then you should be able to write this letter already. What was the reason that you chose this major? That reason is what should be contained in the letter of intent.

As for the personal statement, you can write it in one of two essay forms, depending upon the university you are applying to. Either write it as an open topic essay ( for universities that do not have specific instructions for writing it) or, refer to the personal statement prompt provided by the university. When a prompt is provided, you are given instructions as to what information it should contain and word count maximum (if applicable).

I suggest that you wait for either the application packet hard copy from the university you are applying to, or refer to their online application forms for references as to how to proceed with writing these two essays. The university you are applying to can best instruct you as to the content of the essays.
chukky24 1 / 2  
for the personal statement, you can write about your passion and why you've chosen the school and choice of course

Home / Scholarship / Challenges from letter of intent and Personal statement