Chevening courses - to achieve corroborative academic level and link it with profession or career.

hanadyz 5 / 8 3  
Hello. I am planning to apply for Chevening scholarship this year. Here are my efforts in answering the questions. Hope I get useful help Thanks.

1- STUDYING IN THE UK QUESTION

Outline why you have selected your chosen three university courses, and explain how this relates to your previous academic or professional experience and your plans for the future.

Choosing to study these courses is to achieve corroborative academic level and link it with profession or career. Developing acquired knowledge from previous work experience and take it to higher levels is also crucial. This happens through studying recently updated courses of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Therefore, I choose to study the following:

Firstly, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Control MSc from King's College London. This institution is known to be ranked the third in the world in Pharmacy and Pharmacology. Also, Well equipped laboratories are also provided in addition to a range of modern and recently updated techniques and instruments, and the remarkable achievements in its research section. The purpose is studying principles of Drug Delivery & Drug Disposition, Analytical Techniques, Numerical Methods and Regulatory Affairs. The course's outcomes are simply to be taught the fundamentals of analysis and principles of Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC).

Secondly, comes Pharmacy MSc Courses from Aston University. I would rather choose MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences from the provided ones in this course. Aston is known to be one of the leading Pharmacy universities in the UK. This course will enable me to learn modern pharmaceutical formulation strategies for current and future medicinal products. It also focuses to pertain some skills such as the research methods application, personal development and writing papers which will also be beneficial to be acquired.

Thirdly, Pharmaceutical Sciences & Medicinal Chemistry Msc from Loughbrough University. It is ranked the third in Chemistry and known for its high reputation. From the academic perspective, to develop an awareness of current research towards the development of advanced drug delivery systems and the rationale for such research, and Use appropriate laboratory equipment such as mass spectrometry suite, single crystal and powder X-ray diffraction, laser spectroscopy and a dedicated bio-lab to enable a scientific, practical based pharmaceutical research project to be undertaken.

CAREER PLAN QUESTION
One essay in one thread
Hanady, you have to outline your course and university choices via bullet points. You must also rank the choices from top to bottom. Meaning you list your first choice university and course first, then the second, then the third. You also need to create a connection either with your past academic / work experience or your future career goals. I don't see that part represented in your essay. Keep in mind that the essay you have written is considered too short by most standards due to the lacking information and formatting issues. So you need to address those before you can proceed with finalizing the content of the essay.

When you talk of your career plan. You should only discuss your future career goals. You are wasting your time recalling your previous academic experiences as those are irrelevant to the prompt. Consider a 5 year career plan and the discuss how you plan to accomplish these goals accordingly.

By the way, we have a one essay, one thread limit at this forum. The only reason I advised you on the second one at this point is because it is still short enough to allow for the analysis of 2 essays at the same time. However, I believe your second essay could be deleted at any moment by the admin. In that case, just open a new thread with the second essay placed in it. We will be sure to get back to you as soon as we can.

Home / Scholarship / Chevening courses - to achieve corroborative academic level and link it with profession or career.