Chevening References- applications - my professor Letter

Flower Daisy 1 / -  
Can you review grammatical points in this reference letter? and can you give me an opinion about it? Thanks! Please!

María Julieta has asked me for a reference letter to apply to a Chevening Scholarship for studying in the UK. She has applied for the MSc in Environment, Politics and Development of the SOAS, University of London, the MSc in Development Studies of London South Bank University, and the MSc in International Development (Politics, Governance and Development Policy) of University of Manchester. Master´s Programs are connected with her field research: public policy for the development and environment preservation in three prestigious UK Universities.

Julieta is Argentinian and she is making a student exchange in Brazil. I have met Julieta in the middle of 2015. She was my student in the mandatory module called Political Processes and Organizations of interests of Brazil in the Master in Regional Development of the Amazon at the Federal University of Roraima, Brazil. She has also been a supervisor student in my obligatory module called Introduction to Political Science of Social Sciences Course in the same University. On these occasions, I have had the opportunity to meet her as a student. She is responsible, serious, and tenacious. We have shared ours experiences from political and teaching career.

Julieta is a liable, thoughtful, committed, intelligent, intellectually curious, altruistic, charismatic and friendly student. That kind of personal character is needed for networking. She has excelled both in the discipline where I was her teacher and in the discipline where I was her supervisor teacher.

She has shown deep interest in the Brazilian public policy for development, and for others peripheral world regions. I consider relevant her research field: public policy for local and regional development focused on small communities or cities. Also her academic interest is directed to the environmental sustainability, premises that have a strong relevance for Latin American.

Julieta has a remarkable academic career as a political scientist. She had studied in the Catholic University of Cordoba and she has an extensive postgraduate training, with excellent academic performance in the area of public policy, development and education. During her Master's Degree in Brazil, she has a suitably overcome language aims, showing good communicative abilities. She has obtained excellent qualifications in my oral and written assessments.

Julieta was employed in her city Municipality; she has been councilwoman for four years. She has also been a teacher. Julieta has a natural and observable inclination for leadership and influencer.

I am certain of María Julieta has a clear future career plan, and she is studyng to get it. She is preparing to be employed in taking-decision of public administration, in NGOs or even UN system.

For all of the above, I strongly recommend Maria Julieta to have a Chevening scholarship, she will know how to affront challenges and get excelents Master qualifications.
Julieta, I suggest that you have your class adviser or career counselor write this recommendation letter for you. You need to find a professor whom you have extensively worked with on a single project through its completion. You cannot merely have attended multiple classes under that professor. Part of the objective of the recommendation letter is to have someone else discuss your abilities to perform under pressure, with a team, or unsupervised. The main consideration of this letter should be to have someone else highlight your work skills within a professional or academic setting. I don't read any of those requirements in the current essay that you have.

What you are portraying in this essay is merely a rehash of information from your personal statement, statement of purpose, and transcript of records. In this respect, you will need to revise the whole letter. Change the content to reflect the information that i have specified above. That is the important information that should be reflected in the letter.

So, after your professor introduces himself, the length of time that he has known you, and the projects or research work that you collaborated on, focus the essay on your character as a student / professional. I already enumerated what topics should be discussed in this section in the previous paragraph. Adjusting the letter in this manner will make it more effective as a recommendation letter.

Home / Scholarship / Chevening References- applications - my professor Letter