Chevening scholarship, I'm stuck at some problems in my application ...

zayd 1 / 1  
hi , i applied for a scholarship for chvevninig and i stuck in some problem like (leadership and influence question ) (study in UK question)(Network question) i could not express well

please i need a help quickly
Ruslan55 3 / 12 3  
Hello,

you need to write about your plans, vision and skills.
Leadership: it is not clear, but as I understood after reading hundrends of them, you have to prove why you are a leader. descrive some real situation and give an example how will you use your skills to make Chevening Community better

Network: describe that you know how to get right connections and get benefit from them. how are you going to use all the contacts you may have in the UK

Career: tell what are your 5 and 10 years plans. What do you want to achieve and how
Study: why do you choose them? why is it important for you to go there? Why is it important to go now? What is so unique about this program?

Feel free to search and read other people's essays
figu 1 / 1  
Zayd, it would be better if you draft an essay and post it for review and editing. Contributors are extremely helpful here and you will be set on track in no time (:
Ucha MSN 17 / 26 4  
I suggest to find out the alumni of that scholarship. you can ask them about their previous preparation.
I believe you are able to prepare your sheaf because you are guided by the success person who has became the awardee.
OP zayd 1 / 1  
hi my friends .. this is my draft please check it and resend to me Any amendment

After i joined to work in one of the largest telecommunications companies in my country through my work as an electrical engineer occurred
A major problem as a result of entering the electric stun equipment and led to the damage and stop the service for several days, I stepped up to take over the leadership group and ordered to be the work of the team as soon as possible to avoid this crisis, so I did the composition of a team of three people, and in the first meeting with my team made it clear to them the size of the problem and harmful to the company and that it will take us speed at work and workmanship and perhaps it will take work outside the times of our working hours, we started to work and it took maintenance 3-day encounter-day weekend, after the completion of the work we prepared a meeting with heads of departments and have talked about the reasons for entering the electric stun headquarters

The company and how to avoid this problem again and prepare a proposal to improve the level of network lightning conductors work
The grounding

Home / Scholarship / Chevening scholarship, I'm stuck at some problems in my application ...