How I choose course and institution for master degree

gianti 1 / 1  
Having international discussion about global trade and working for almost two years in International Business Unit division for a company makes me eager to learn about international trade and business in particular. For this reason, I have decided to pursue my career path in international trade field of work. Therefore, to support my intention, I keen to continue my study by taking master degree in international business or commerce.

In choosing the course and university I intend to apply to, I undoubtedly looked for the course that supports me best in achieving my goal and align with my interests. Therefore, I took into my consideration the modules delivered by the course as well as the reputation of the university. I did my research about the course by looking at its prospectus and getting others perspective about the course. By researching, I got better understanding about what I will learn and what are the opportunities given by the course. Not only that, I also consider the length and eligibility of the course if it is in accordance with my qualifications. After having some deliberations, I decided to choose XXX as my proposed course.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello gianti

The following are some stylistic corrections that I think should be applied to the text:

Having international discussion about global trade and working Having participated in discussions about global trade and worked...
international trade international trade, in particular...
I undoubtedly looked for the course that supports me best in achieving my goal and align with my interests . I made a deliberate point in looking for the course that would correlate the best with the scope of my interests and my educational goals.

getting others perspective about the course learning about how other people think of the course.
By researching, I got better understanding While conducting my research, in this respect, I acquired a better understanding...
After having some deliberations, After having deliberated the issue...

I hope this will help. Regards.
OP gianti 1 / 1  
Hi Larsen,
Thanks so much for your help! :D really appreciate it :)

Home / Scholarship / How I choose course and institution for master degree