I come from a low income family; (Public Relations- major) scholarship

hubaig 1 / 1  
I am applying for scholarships and they want me to write an essay stating educational and career goals and the reason(s) for choosing Public Relations as my major. Please help me
First, figure out the main topic of your essay, then sum it up in a powerful first sentence. What are your educational and career goals, and the reason(s) for choosing Public Relations as your major? What is the perfect job you'd like to have in the future, what are your goals, and how would the scholarship help you to reach those goals?

So, powerful first sentence and paragraph, use the next 2 paragraphs to back them up, then sum up again in the last paragraph. Then of course, send it back here, and we'll have a look at how it's going. Good luck and have fun with it!

:)
OP hubaig 1 / 1  
As a junior in college I am currently focused on studying hard and acquiring a 4.0. I come from a low income family; therefore I am putting myself through college with the help of loans and grants. I do not want a lack of money to be an excuse or a road block in my education. I would be more than grateful to get the help of scholarships to help me pay for school. I want to try and study abroad, because it will teach me different cultures and how to manage different situations later on in my career.

I am ambitious about my career goals. I plan on doing public relations for a hospital, because I think every person needs to know more about the most important need in their lives. I am waiting on the summer so I can intern with a hospital PR personnel, so they can teach me from their experience. I am also going to do some internships with different types of jobs in public relations, because I think it is important to know what a PR personnel really does and how they handle different situations in different environments.

Most importantly I chose this major, because public relations is a very valuable, strong, and challenging field. I think this major will allow me to use my abilities and talents greatly. Public relations will teach me to see things in a non bias and a just way.

it has to be 2000 words to the maximum.

Home / Scholarship / I come from a low income family; (Public Relations- major) scholarship