Communication is the key. The networking part in Chevening Scholarship.

Hesham89 1 / 2 1  

Communication, networking importance

Communication is the key to get your job done safely, efficiently and perfectly. Networking will help you and others to build a strong relationship and team to enhance the crew performance , once I have assigned as a footballer captain of the team in the second stage of my academic study at the university, the main thing that I focused on is to share my experience with the players and encourage them to produce their highest level , the responsibilities that I have had at that time pushed me more to work effective by talking to the manager of the team and sharing the ideas with each other to develop the team and that led us to win the university championship in that year. Furthermore, I was focusing on the networking skill in my first job as safety engineer, in that time, we were conducting daily meeting twice in different times to share the ideas, the lesson learn topics and the near misses and that practice helped us to make a very safe and good performance from all the crew members, beside that we were having daily meeting with the management to discuss and exchange the ideas.

In addition, networking will increase your knowledge and keep you aware in the society that you live in. following certain rules and make better communications will lead to shorten the time of everything that you tend to do and produce better understanding between the fellows.
Hesham, this is one of the worst drafts I have ever read for the Chevening Networking application essay. You have managed to get yourself confused and mixed the leadership and influencing essay with the Networking essay. Which means, the essay you wrote is not effective in any manner. You cannot use it for either essay. You can only delete this file and start over. Listen, if you really want to learn how to write a proper networking essay, look at the examples from the previous years that are still posted in this forum. Learn from those before you in terms of presentation development and content relevance. Your work as a safety engineer might be useful in the networking context. You just have to figure out what kind of network you had to create and why you had to create that network. Explain how you maintained the network up to present time. From there, you will need to explain how you plan to use this network in order to further support the Chevening projects and, how you will expand this network in the future, as an alumna, to help support the incoming scholarship winners after you. These are the instructions that you need to follow in order to create a more proper draft essay. Once you complete the essay, which should be totally different from this essay that you wrote, you can post it as a new essay for review.
OP Hesham89 1 / 2 1  
I really appreciate your advise and I will check out the previous essays.Thanks indeed.

Home / Scholarship / Communication is the key. The networking part in Chevening Scholarship.