"Being a Computer Prefect" - Leadership Roles essay

yan500 4 / 10  
Hi, please I want a review on my essay for any mistakes as well as grammatical errors.
Prompt: Describe a time when you overcame one or more significant obstacles/challenges so that you were able to improve the lives of others in your community. How did you react to the challenge(s) and what did you learn from the experience? (100-word maximum)

Being a Computer Prefect, I was always called to teach the freshman students Information Communication Technology since the teachers were inadequate to tutor the juniors. By this, I always have to skip classes whenever the juniors have a period for the subject.

This affected my studies negatively as I had limited time to study until I started self-study where I scarcely sleep for four hours. With hard work and persistence, I passed my exams, was prompted to the next class and have really made a great impact in the life of the students as they have excel in the subject.
Hi Yankey, I hope you won't mind if I polish the content of your response. it is really shows off your leadership and analytical abilities. You were able to present your ideas and represent your participation in the situation in a concise and clear manner. However, the language problem just made the response a little bit hard to understand. Here is how I polished your essay with 99 words:

As a Computer Prefect, I was often tasked to help teach the freshmen students in Information Communication Technology class because the teachers needed assistance in educating the freshmen. . So I ended up skipping classes whenever I was called in to help.

This had an adverse reaction on my studies, due to my limited study time, I began to self - study. while sleeping only 4 hours a night. Through sheer hard work and persistence, I managed to pass my exams and move on to my next class level while continuing to help the students of Information Communication Technology.

I hope that the changes I made are acceptable to you ;-)
OP yan500 4 / 10  
Vangiespa, I don't know what to say to you. Truly, you are awesome. Please keep on with the good work and may the Lord continue to bless you. Thanks very much for the suggestion. I really helps a lot.

Home / Scholarship / "Being a Computer Prefect" - Leadership Roles essay