Computer Science - Applied for Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship

Noureddinehf 1 / 2  
Hi everyone, please review my motivation letter for scholarship application.

MOTIVATION LETTER

Dear Sir/Madam :
I hope you are having a good week.
I am writing to apply for the master program in Computer Science , in which I am very interested. The degree from one of the most prestigious, superior and respected universities is my chance to enrich my knowledge and professionally outgrowth. Through this motivation letter, I would like to state my candidacy for enrolment in this undergraduate program.

First of all, I found a number opportunities to apply for different education programs, but I chose Stipendium Hungaricum because I always receive only positive feedback on life in this amazing country, its well-rated universities, and its cool and peaceful people.

Secondly, I have a good educational background, an sociable character and a rich life experience which makes me suitable for this scholarship. To be honest, I like being social so it is not that hard for me to make new relationships or work in a group. Also, I am good enough in domains I choose to work in. I am a self-motivated person who likes to go above and beyond on any project, and to learn valuable skills on my own.

As for my goals, I really want to work in the computer domain and have massive skills to make the change and find out new techniques, which will help me go far in this domain. Therefore, I think this program will be a good start for me to improve my skills and knowledge.

Otherwise, by studying computer science I will earn more practical and academic knowledge in this specialization. Studying the new technologies will help me build and improve in my career especially that this university is well-known for its technology majors. Knowing the impact of developing computer science technologies on our lives makes me determined more than ever to to reach a global level and to improve my own skills. I feel I am responsible for making a big move in this field and this scholarship will give me a big chance to be one day someone who is remembered for his innovations. I think it is our responsibility to leave something in inheritance to the world and upcoming generations. This is the only way to make this world a better place.

I m pretty sure spending some years in this study program will help me to get experience and push me hard to learn new methods. I will be able to learn many new things about programming languages and low-level programming languages such as C and C++ also, desktop application development. Learning more about software development, in general, will help me when I'm opening my software-development startup. That will make me try to invest my skills to raise up my country Tunisia. As soon as I return home, I will spread my knowledge and all that I gained during my studies in Hungary. I will try to change the culture of technology spread throughout Tunisia even a little bit and we aspire to become a developed country in the future, so this is my most important goal when I complete my studies in Hungary.

Finally, everyone knows that studying in a foreign country is full of challenges, personally being far away from family will not be a big problem because I spent many months in different cities here in my country for several times and it went fine. I expect a hard education system too so I have to work more and more. For this moment, that's what I am thinking about. Besides, I aspire to rapidly integrate the Hungarian society with all its differences, cultures, and customs. I am aware of all these challenges and I think I will be able to overcome them. For instance, for the language, I am sure that I can learn some Hungarian during the period of my studies and my stay in the country, and I can handle and overcome the other challenges.

I hope that I will be one of those who will have the chance to be part of your program. Thank you for considering my application.Respectfully yours
This is such an empty discussion that it will not pass the screening committee. I would say that this type of presentation would apply for a first undergraduate degree university application. Not for the Hungarium Stipendum scholarship. The presentation is so laid back and relaxed, it fails to respond to the prompt requrements with any factual, insightful, or useful information. This is not the type of essay that a work experienced and career oriented masters student would submit to the review committee. He would know that the program is a globally competitive scholarship that has the best and the brightest in the world vying for sponsorship. They are not going to accept mediocre applicants such as these.
Mullah 2 / 5  
I am writing to apply... The degree .... Need to have a strong catching introduction, to make the reviewer want to continue reading your essay. You might consider starting your essay with the third sentence in the introduction. Through this motivation letter, I would like to state my candidacy for enrolment in this undergraduate program.
Helpmar 1 / 1  
I think that's more than 4000 characters
OP Noureddinehf 1 / 2  
@Mullah
Can u give me an others advices
Mullah 2 / 5  
Just take it in consideration what @Bo

I mean, take into consideration what @Holt has written. What are the requirements or questions asked pertaining to the scholarship? If it is provided ensure that your motivation letter follows that, and is able to answer all the questions asked if any.

Home / Scholarship / Computer Science - Applied for Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship