When no scholarship: I will continue with my bead making and working in Daycare with the help of God

Charles Faith 1 / 1  
If i don't receive the mastercard foundation scholarship what are your plans for the next 4years?

If I don't receive the MasterCard foundation scholarship, I will continue with my bead making and working in Daycare with the help of God. I will use the little money I get to buy past questions for exam because I can't give up on study. I have great desire to go to school.

I want to apply for a teacher job in primary school where I teach English Language. I will make sure my student are being taught well on education, they must be good in reading newspapers and making research on English, and taking them out for excursion. To experience the things of the world and to know how to interact with stranger.

Helping people is my favorite, I don't like to see people suffer especially children who don't have chance to go to school or rather eat. I will definitely assist them with the little I have and make sure they are taking care of in Daycare where I work.

Apart from all this, with the little money I get from teaching beads and wire work and my mother trading an going to purchase a JAMB form to study Accounting in University or Polytechnic for an evening classes then wait for the result to be out online. If my result is okay I can get into school by using the money I save from teaching work to enter school.
Charles, can you consider a different approach to the question posed? I believe that you could portray yourself along a better light over the next four years other than the one that you are presenting right now. Do not present yourself as a person who is going to rely on god to get him by. Instead, be a go - getter. Show them that you will spend the next our years pursuing avenues that can help you afford college. These avenues can include continuously applying for scholarships until you get awarded one, getting a higher paying job (either part time or full time), and pursuing self education through open access , free universities such as those offered by Open Learning websites. All of these will be done while you continue to save money, as best as you can, so you can afford to go to either community college or a 4 year college in the not too distant future. Your essay needs to sound more hopeful and well planned at the time you respond to the essay.
OP Charles Faith 1 / 1  
thanks. what more do the essay need?
Charles, I'm sorry, I think I did not make myself clear. The next thing that you have to do is revise the whole essay. That means that you need to write a totally new essay. Do not use the current essay that you have because it is not very good. It won't help you win the scholarship if you submit it. You should write a new essay that sounds more hopeful, even if you do not win the scholarship. I have provided you with the information that you will need to place in the new essay above. Just write the new essay and post it to this thread. Then I can help you sort out the information and clean it up for submission. I hope that you can come up with a better essay based on the data I have given you. Good luck!

Home / Scholarship / When no scholarship: I will continue with my bead making and working in Daycare with the help of God