Scholarship contribute to the organisation's human resource development needs. AAS support statement

fajarlombok 3 / 3  
Please give inputs on my essay.
Thanks!!

experts in MPA management

My institution does not have staffs with master's level education in Marine Protected Area (MPA) management. The scholarship could help my institution to provide an MPA management expert who could implement practical skill and knowledge to develop MPAs. My institution encourages me to continue a master in MPA management because they consider me as a capable person to carry out the duties. I would transfer the skills and knowledge to other staffs by creating routine trainings and discussions.
Fajar, rather than discussing how the company trusts you to complete this and why they end you personally to take the course, it would be best if you focused on personnel development upon your graduation instead. The prompt is pretty specific. You have to explain what or how this knowledge transfer will help your company. Aside from finally having a highly qualified professional in the position, how will you personally, and the company, benefit from this improvement in your skills? Look towards the future for your responses. Don't focus so much on yourself. What you wrote isn't bad, but it could be improved using my suggestions. Be specific about your professional improvement expectations in relation to it being applied in your company. That will show the clear benefit you can provide the company upon your graduation. It isn't enough to say that you will be the company professional. You have to qualify the benefits in a manner that directly related to your current position or profession. What is the specific situation in the company that your MA will address?
az23 5 / 13  
@fajarlombok
As far as I know, AAS will consider applicant's potential to impact on development challenges in their home country. Therefore, I advise you to include in your statement how the your institution will help for the development of your country, if it is benefited from your studies.
OP fajarlombok 3 / 3  
@holt , thanks for your comment. It is very helpful, especially about "Don't focus so much on yourself"

@az23 , Thanks, you are right. I have revised my essay.

Home / Scholarship / Scholarship contribute to the organisation's human resource development needs. AAS support statement