Being a contributing factor in improvement of Xcountry society - career plan essay

Phoowadon 5 / 26 11  
Studying in the United Kingdom will ultimately fulfill my ambition of being a contributing factor in improvement of Xcountry society for animal protection. Fortunately, I have already worked in an educational institution, as an agricultural officer, a job which involved a great deal of training, particularly to educate people. Thus, whether short term or long term of an estimated career plan, my principle is that animal welfare cognition must be developed by education.

Most children have expressed their innocent kindness to animal, afterwards in lives, is there any ethical existence? What we have experienced that some adolescences made mistakes to hurt animals in any situation. My first-year-immediate plans would be achieved by creating possible events and prior activities. At my campus, there are an Animal Science academic people who are skilled lecturers and students or even other animal lovers at my workplace that willing to volunteer as my networks. To take action, we need a symbol for a movement, so I will establish a club associated with World Animal Protection Xcountry for technical supports and guidance. The first job is managing all huge number of stray pets around the community, give them vaccination against rabies, find new homes, and limit their population. Moreover, I would also introduce a task to help animals in disasters, showing that they have the right to be rescued.

By the second and the third year, I will not only run courses for students to ingrain them that animal welfare is a respect, but will also train teachers to inspire children why we should keep moral and treat animals nicely. For farmer groups, I will train these producers a good practice from farms to forks such as cage -free farming and humane slaughter for instance, according to an increase of animal farming for food each year. These courses I have mentioned are collocated with my study as a research to be academically relevant for all subjects. To be ready for my longer term of career, I will propose and study a topic related to climate change and other human activities that have an impact on the animal welfare and behaviour, since it has been a global issue which I have gained from the United Kingdom.

Although, the United Kingdom government has no direct animal welfare policy with Xcountry, in 2014, Xcountry has introduced its first animal welfare law and seemed to be desirable afterward. Yet, there have been many controversial arguments for the plight of wild animals such as tigers and elephants. British news and tourists claiming in various media how they feel so frustrated by Xcountry when they saw wildlife in chains for entertainment purposes. So my five-year-rewarding career plan is to study and research about wildlife and conservation, being a part to reveal unacceptable cruelty associated with the British charities like Animal Welfare Party and Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. This change in wildlife welfare framework is the most challenging myself and will prepare me well for a PhD study.
Phoowadon, your post career plan is quite admirable. I have just one question though, how do you plan to finance this project? Throughout the plan that you developed, it seemed to me that you will need to fund this project somehow. Shouldn't fundraising be part of your career plans at this point? While I know that you can get volunteers to work with you, there will still be a need for you to pay for some things related to your organization. Therefore, before you even start to get volunteers, your first year plan should include the fundraising projects. Maybe you can refer back to the Chevening network as part of the fund raising process since this is already a post study career plan. So the network should come into play to help you with your plans. The rest of the essay proposal is quite good though. I don't see a need to change or add anything side from what I suggested above.
OP Phoowadon 5 / 26 11  

You are always my adviser here, I have considered my developing writing style which has you as a key person.
You have really filled my gap of a neat essays, Thank you. You just showed that what are my missing points, so far, I have agreed with You

Thank you for your intellect, and hope you would have a nice day.

Home / Scholarship / Being a contributing factor in improvement of Xcountry society - career plan essay