'MY CONTRIBUTION TO THE CLASS' and 'MY CAREER VISION' SOP for master degree scholarship

knipod 1 / 2  
Describe your research interest with regard to your career vision
I am currently interested in studying about how South Korea people manage themselves to be developed country. It is not likely to be easy to rapidly raise the growth of economy by few decades. In contrast, my country, as everyone knows, Thailand is still a developing country and we really need a lot of hard working to be developed one. Thailand needs much more know-how and effort to approach the same level as South Korea. The distance of success makes me curious what kind of the obstacles that keep us away from South Korea. However, this rapid rate has to impact something for sure. So, I also want to study how come this success affects the other aspects of the country, for instance, social change, quality of life etc.

In the future, I would like to apply the things I have researched or studied to work in the practical position that responsible for developing social or the position that related to international affairs which both suits my passion the best.

For the reason above, xxx School would be a great choice for my learning and my future career.

Describe your potential contributions to the class if you were to receive admission to the xxx School.
There are a variety of students in every class. Each student has an individual experience and I think that the class would be fun and enjoyable if all the students start to share their stories. Since I have recently graduated in a field of Psychology, I believe that Psychology does work in many aspects of people. I could add some ideas or concepts, also apply knowledge of my field in the class. For example, if there was a discussed topic about economics, I could give my comment based on these Psychology theories like Maslow's hierarchy of needs, Skinner's Operant Conditioning, etc. While the other speak their opinion as well.

Besides that, I am the kind of person who loves to keep track of the news both local and international. It makes me aware of what is going on and which way the world is moving to. Especially, political news which attracts me so much. So I am able to trade these things with my classmates.

Moreover, I have been looking to have an international class for all the time. I would like to share my homeland culture as well as learning from the others. It would be a great time if I got that opportunity to study at xxx School.
knipod, I have some grammar errors to correct in your statements. Both statements meet the prompt requirements. I am just not sure about the word count. Do you have a limit on it? I would like to know if you are over or under the word count so the correct adjustments to the content can be made.

I am currently interested in studying abouthow South Korea people manage themselves to be developed country. It is not likely to be easy to rapidly raise the growth of economy by few decades. In contrast, my country, as everyone knows, Thailand is still a developing country and we really need a lot of hard working to be developed one. Thailand needs much more know-how and effort to approach the same level as South Korea. The distance of success makes me curious what kind of the obstacles that keep us away from South Korea. However, this rapid rate has to impact something for sure. So, I also want to study how come this success affects the other aspects of the country, for instance, social change, quality of life etc.

- ... South Koreans managed to develop their country's economy over a matter of decades. My country, Thailand, as everyone. .. makes me curious as to what kinds of obstacles... from South Korea's success .
OP knipod 1 / 2  
Thanks for correct my grammar, each topic has 400 words limit. I try my best but it seems way too under. Sad

Home / Scholarship / 'MY CONTRIBUTION TO THE CLASS' and 'MY CAREER VISION' SOP for master degree scholarship