Contribution to Human Resource Development Needs

pahlevireza 1 / 1  

Aas scholarship application

Dear all. I am applying for Australia Award Scholarship 2020. I would really appreciate if anyone could provide revision for my answer as follows:

My organization surely needs people who have analytical skills and broader understanding in making and enforcing policies. One of my organization's goals is to achieve agile, effective, and efficient bureaucracy and public service. This goal deals with the needs to formulate robust business process which can adapt to digital technology and critical situation. While this goal is very challenging, fortunately this goal also urges the human resource to be more competent and capable which is derived from president's direction to build and to empower human resource of Indonesia.
I cannot help you revise your essay. Nor can I help you adjust the content. Why? You did not include the specific prompt you are responding to with your generalized response. What you wrote can apply either to the chosen course and institution, or future career goals prompt. Unless I am sure about what topic you are writing about, I cannot judge the appropriateness of your response, its relevance to the topic, nor can I make suggestions regarding improvement and content deletion. I am sorry. You should have included the writing instructions when you posted this essay. Then I would have been able to help you with improving this written text. Even if you post the prompt now, I cannot help you unless you make this thread URGENT. I can only respond to the OP once per post, unless the thread is reclassified as URGENT in our system.

Home / Scholarship / Contribution to Human Resource Development Needs