CPA accountant - Describe how you plan to help fulfill the needs of your community

angelhee629 1 / -  
THis is the essay topic/question please describe how you plan to help fulfill the needs of your community after you've completed your education. The essay has to be 500 words or less, and so far this is what i have written

After college I will be a CPA (Certified Public Accountant), which I will be able to perform public accounting work for the state. Hopefully I will get an internship during my college years and would be working with one of the accounting firm in the state of New York to help my community. I would volunteer to work at a non-profit organization. One of the non-profit organizations that I want to work with would be Resources for Children with Special Needs (RCSN). RCSN was founded in 1983; it started with three New York mothers. This non-profit organization helps children to reach their highest potentials by providing different types of service to the family. They would also help families by connecting them with their community resource that meets their need. At the non-profit organization RCSN, I would most likely be helping them with problems related to accounting works. Being an accountant I can also help the organization with financial problems that they might have to deal with. To gain more experience and other opportunities in the career, I will try my hardest to fulfill the needs of my community.
Yulduz 2 / 6  
you may start with 'since a long time i was dreaming to help children...'
You can take some words out of that first line:
After college I will be a Certified Public Accountant able to perform public accounting work for the state. Hopefully I will get an internship during my college years and would be working work with one of the accounting firms in the state of New York to help my community.

Nice! You have some specific details and admirable aspirations. This will be well received, I think. But you should separate it into 2 or 3 paragraphs if possible. That makes it clearer and better structured...

Home / Scholarship / CPA accountant - Describe how you plan to help fulfill the needs of your community