Describe your motivation to study in Japan and in which field you're interested

DeeyoeTopic 1 / -  

Reason why you want to study in Japan and what you wish to study in a university of Japan

When I finished my high school, I don't know what to choose as a career. I want to be an enginner but I don't know what field should I choose. At that time ,my cousin adviced me computer enigneering field as he is a programmer. So, I enrolled introduction to computer science course from edx to know about this subject more. Then ,I deeply addited it .I started learning studying some programming languages ,coding and also data analysis form online course and youtube to know about it more.Computer engineering is about much more than programming; it is about inventing and building solutions. I want to continue my journey of learning this field aboard.

Studying aboard is expensive and full of challenging. I love challenging but I can't effort money that much. Japan is most developed country in Asia and also highly regarded for its technological innovation and creativity. It is one of the most popular destinations for international education. It has many scholorship for international students for each year. That makes sure my will to study in Japan.

Japan is not strange with me. My first approach to Japan was an anime movie that was broadcasted from a TV channel. I couldn't take my eyes away from it. It was so attractive. That made me want to know about Japan more. I could say I spent my childhood with Japanese anime. I was so amazed that the places in anime are really exist in real life. Not only their culture, Japan is a safe and clean contry too and also have an excellent health care system, which makes Japan one of the safest countries to study abroad.In addition ,learing Japanese language is fun too. Firstly, I found difficulties but later it was more easier. Japanese people are kind and friendly too. I wish I could exchange our culture with Japanese friend. I want to learn knowledge as well as culture that I could be a improvement of my home country.

### I want to conclude about 250 words .Can you advise what shoud I delete?
This is not an essay that the reviewer will have a tendency to accept. It does not show a real motivation to study in Japan based on academic and personal growth related ideas. A motivation based on anime is unrealistic and ill - applicable. The other motivation is based on tourism ideas. The essay should be deleted. There must be a more targeted essay developed in its place.

Applicants for this program are required to show a strong academic desire to study in Japan based upon clear academic influences leading to a positive career outcome. An explanation as to how this can happen with a Japanese based education is a must. How does the university education for the program differ from your country? Answer that question and you will have a good basis for the new response version.

Home / Scholarship / Describe your motivation to study in Japan and in which field you're interested