'Despite my interests...' (engineering / architect scholarship)

moon05 13 / 133 20  
This a scholarship essay I am writing to get my Standardized tests' fees and other kind of fees waived. I just need to show that I am unable to pay the fees and if it's convincing and written in a good way they will just give it.

I am Abdullah. I am currently a 12th grade student at my school intending to pursue my higher studies in the US. I am now preparing for my SAT and the Subject tests and researching for colleges. In spite of my great interest and enthusiasm my father is unable to pay for my test fees and college application fees. His income lasts only paying the household expenses and my school fees. He is trying his best to support my plans while I am trying my best with my School studies and the SAT stuff. I was thinking of joining college in the US when I was 14. Before that I with my family were to go to Canada. My uncles are there. They were supposed to sponsor us for immigration there. But for some type of family problem they didn't do that and all our plans didn't work out. One of my uncles is a Civil Engineer and another one is an Architect. Whatever position they are now in is all by their hard work. They all did their higher studies in abroad with full scholarships due to financial hardships. Hearing their stories I was also planning to get full scholarships for my higher studies as it's an honor to get them; but now it's a must for me to get a full scholarship because of my present situation. My father's now working double shifts and overtimes to earn a little more. Still he isn't able to get enough for our expenses, because gradually the expenses are just increasing. And thus he isn't able to pay for my test fees and other stuff. I am really in need of the opportunity because that's the only way I will be able to pay for my pre expenses to study in the US and fulfill my dream of being an Engineer.
mitsos - / 2  
ing my best with my School studies and the SAT stuff.

just don't say stuff.

her studies as it's an honor to recieve them

-------
I would say something about how hard you work for the oppurtunity.
OP moon05 13 / 133 20  
actually i just have to show them my hardships
and I just can't think of what can I write about my hard works!

Home / Scholarship / 'Despite my interests...' (engineering / architect scholarship)