The Developer Company - How will the proposed study contribute to your career*?

kmust798 1 / -  

How will the proposed study contribute to your career?

I am currently a landscape supervisor in the Developer Company (company name). I have responsibility in assisting senior supervisor to coordinate other professions (architect, infrastructure, Engineer, etc) with my division so my team can participate required portion of their respective job on the project. After performing several years in this profession, I have a plan to become a senior supervisor in landscape project development, who able to perform an integration work comprehensively.

my long-term plan is to develop an agency that plans & preserves green areas through urban landscape design. In the master's program, I plan to conduct a landscape project about the integration between nature conservation and beneficial productivity to enhance the quality of forest in Indonesia's new capital city. This project, through guidance from experts and practitioners in college, will combine and analyze the appropriate method in fascinating human needs and restore the quality of the ecosystem, especially the existence of native plants and animals.

After finishing my studies, I will start my career by working as an urban landscape consultant. My proposed course will support me to establish a Nature-Based Concept that can be applied in my new company. This concept can guide my team to execute a future landscape development that strongly promotes integration between humans and nature. In addition, my practical experiences before my studies can complement my knowledge and embrace the other professionals to work together

Since my landscape project will research biophilic concepts adopted in Indonesia's new capital city, I plan to start working at Urban+, an urban landscape consultant that won Indonesia's New Capital City Design Idea Contest. Through this company, I get a broader opportunity to implement sustainable landscape planning and development as my vision. Furthermore, after several years working in this company, I'll get sufficient provision to step higher for establishing my future career plan.
There are 2 ways you can approach this response. The first, is by keeping the first paragraph, but removing the reference to the second paragraph. You are not being asked what sort of research you plan to do as a student so that discussion is actually irrelevant to the presentation. Should you want to retain the long term career plan, then you will have to edit the paragraph to focus only on that discussion, without referring to research as the rest of the current version does.

The other option is for you to open with the current third paragraph, which is the most striking in terms of discussion references. It actually contains a future career plan that clearly indicates why it is important for you to finish the course. The relevant end result of the studies and its application to the professional plan of action shows a well thought out response to the question. You can actually develop the last 2 paragraphs further to leave a more marked impression of your goals on the reviewers.

Home / Scholarship / The Developer Company - How will the proposed study contribute to your career*?