Diploma in Graphic Design - scholarship personal statement

xoxo_f 1 / 1  
P/S: My english level is not that high could someone please get me the right grammar and also providing me some suitable points for my personal statement? So much appreciate!!

I had completed my Diploma in Graphic Design. In three years duration of studies I have gained more knowledge and experience in design. Moreover, now I am able to transform my idea into computer which really amazed me when I have to use different types of software to create an interesting design. At the meantime, I have always worked hard in every semester no matter what I have achieved in the end. I am always have positive mindset which is getting an A does not mean you produce the best work but is to getting everyone agree with your confident and the definition of your work. Aside from that, I have to constantly worked on part time during college time to earned some extra to support my project's material fees.

At the beginning, I only hope to apply for year 3 program in MMU. I never thought I would get in year 2. Apparently, I have to prepare for a large amount of money for another year in UK. After I have heard from education advisor about scholarship that MMU has offered. Therefore, I need to make the decision to apply scholarship to relieve my parents' financial burden at the same time to cover some of my living expenses in UK. It would be great if I am selected, the scholarship is greatly appreciated.

Besides that, my intended decision to study Graphic Design abroad is I will have the opportunity to experience various cultures as it is to different countries. The main purpose is to enhance my work with the powerful skills. My experience, knowledge and social skills will be widely expanded to its amazing extend. I have done my research and also know that Art school among all in UK, MMU will be my top choice to further my studies.
linmark 2 / 328 7  
I had completed my Diploma in Graphic Design. In in three years duration of studies I havegained more knowledge and experience in design. Moreover, nowand am now able to transform my idea into computer which really amazed me when I have to use different types of software to create an interesting design. At the meantime, I have always worked hard in every semester No matter what grade Ihave achieve,d in the end. I am always I have a positive mindset: which is getting an A does not mean you produce the best work but is to getting everyone that the grader agrees with your confident confidence and the definition of your work. Aside from that, I have to constantly worked on part time during college time to earned some extra to support my project's material fees.

I hope the above corrections are consistent with what you intended to communicate. The next paragraph is about your scholarship application (to relieve your parents' financial burden.) This is all you need to say. Then you conclude with why MMU - add some mention of the specific classes you want to take there (or profs you want to study with) to show that you have done some homework about MMU's offerings. Some corrections:

I will have the opportunity to experience various cultures as it is to different cultures countries. The main purpose is to enhance my work with the powerful skills. and expand my experience, knowledge and social skills will be widely expanded to its amazing extend. I have done my research BE MORE SPECIFIC HERE .. . and also know that Art school among all in UK, MMU will be my top choice to further my studies.
Thanks A.!!

At the meantime, I have always... In the meantime, I have always...

Today I hope.
Yesterday I hoped.
Tomorrow I will hope.
At the beginning, I only hoped to apply for ...

The main purpose is to enhance my work with the powerful skills that I am about to learn.

:-)
OP xoxo_f 1 / 1  
Thank you so so much for helping me!!!!!! I appreciated it a lot!! Again, thank you!!!!!!!

Home / Scholarship / Diploma in Graphic Design - scholarship personal statement