Home / Scholarship   % width NEW!

My dream is to study performing arts; INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP UWC ESSAY HELP

coppelia 1 / -  
Hello, thats my essay for uwc scholarship... it isnt finished , actually its only a draft...
Please help me , comment, write your opininon.

For last few years I have been seriously thinking about continuing my education at board school in UK. My dream is to study performing arts at university in Britain or USA. Being a student in one of private British schools would help me to improve my English what will effect on my future.

I'm very ambitious and hard-working person. I've been dancing ballet since I was 4 and it is very important to me. It's not easy to bring together two or more schools. Going to regular and ballet school made me more organized as well as independent. I take every chance to dance, sing or act.

I won't lie I want to be a lawyer, doctor or politician because my dream is to do what I love as my job. For me as an artist the greatest achievements are performances in front of an audience.

My best motivation is thought that I can always do something better. Sometimes my mum and family motives me. I work hard for myself and also to make my older siblings, parents proud of me.

Likewise religion and God is very important in my life. Lord gives me faith and strength which lead me to work.
People say I'm sociable, nice, helpful and resolute. I'm not afraid of working and being contagious in school life. On the contrary I like to be involved in various school ceremonies and entertainments.

If I was one of your partner schools student I would bring a lot of sun, love, smile and craziness to student life.
The history of my country is expanded and interesting. I could show other teenagers some of polish traditions as well as culture.
From participating in UWC scholarship I expect to gain new experiences which I could not get anywhere else.
Living in Great Britain for two years would be one of the best adventures in my life. I'm interested in travelling and meeting my equals who have got their own background, so I would have this opportunity to meet new people in board school.

NOT FINISHED AT ALL

Home / Scholarship / My dream is to study performing arts; INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP UWC ESSAY HELP