eCommerce - Goal of study and detailed study plan - you in advance wish you all the best

PoKhuYu 1 / -  
I will pray for you if you help me with this, check it out I beg. Appreciate YOU xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

eCommerce essay

I have a strong interest in developing sustainable fashion eCommerce and its advertising and branding in social media. The endless chain of consumption never stops: people buy new clothes and throw away the old ones. Besides, the fashion industry is the second largest pollutant of the environment. For that reason, customers choose second-hand clothing shops looking for more sustainable ways to replenish their wardrobe. Due to the scientific and technical progress, the replacement of intermediaries by digital platforms contemporary second-hand online-stores replace familiar stationary ones by using social media as a marketplace and a promotional tool. Since sustainable fashion is about limiting consumption and trying to make responsible use of natural resources, it is important for me to work on improving and expanding it. Therefore, the objective of my research is the study of modern approaches to organization and promotion of second-hand trade on social media around the world and in Korea. This line of study is relevant to my professional advancement towards social media promotion learning. I expect to strengthen my foundation in advertising and branding skills relevant to owning a sustainable fashion eCommerce.

To begin with, comparative-historical research will relate the specificity of the second-hand trade development in Korea to world practice. Besides, statistical analysis will track and compare the growth of the second-hand market and its promotion in Korea and worldwide. Qualitative research will be applied to generate comprehensive information due to a lack of research about second-hand retailers and related shopping behaviors, investigating consumer motives and effective business practices for second-hand retailers. Classification of data and general analysis will help to determine the conclusion and results of the research. I believe that I will be able to do my research using these methods with a help of professors' wise guidance in the extensive and spacious libraries and audio-visual centers of Hankuk University of Foreign Studies.

As a result, the proposed research will contribute to the understanding of specialized types of second-hand clothing retailers concerning their management and social media marketing practices. Understanding retailers' current business practices will contribute to the development and recommendation of viable business strategies to aid in their success. The present study has the potential to provide an indirect solution for sustainability issues challenging many countries - a crisis of waste disposal. An increase in second-hand clothing sales is crucial for environmental issues. The proliferation of second-hand markets could be a valuable asset to marketers and consumers, as well as good for the environment by reducing the need for waste disposal.
The essay only covers the goal of your study. It does not explain the study plan that you envision for yourself as a student. Your first paragraph is way too long, without actually focusing on the goal of your studies. That first paragraph is mostly a motivational statement that would be better utilized in the statement of purpose than the goal of study and study plan presentation. The last 2 paragraphs can be moved to your new essay response. Just delete the first paragraph and then make sure to write a convincing study plan during your time in Korea. Don't forget that you should also be addressing your language study plan in the presentation. That is definitely missing in totality in this current presentation. So you have to revise the essay to show 2 missing elements:

- Language study
- Study plan
wyh99 1 / 3  
I didn't see any content that describe your study plan. Maybe you have missed it so here's my soft reminder. Good luck!

Home / Scholarship / eCommerce - Goal of study and detailed study plan - you in advance wish you all the best