Education and career plans - Starting an essay of 300 words for a scholarship

valsaviera 2 / 9  
I am applying for a scholarship to deliver the next week and ask me in 300 words to describe my plans to my relationship with the educational and career goals.

Can someone give me some tips?
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
Emphasize the fact that you are a person with a plan. Lay out on paper-- all of your short-term and long-term goals in regards to education and career. Let your personality show through your words. Explain how this scholarship will be a stepping stone to help your reach your goals in school. Be sure to sound interesting and enthusiastic, try not to sound cliche or generic (for ex. "the college of my dreams"-- stuff like this sounds corny) Please post your essay when you have it, there are many of us who are willing to review it! Good luck!
OP valsaviera 2 / 9  
I followed your advice and I have here a sample of what I wrote.
thank you :)

One of my passion is for genuine chemistry, especially chemical
organic and nothing would make me happy explore and work in this
area.
I intend to become an engineering specialist
petroleum and my dream is long term. My motivation for
degree is my thirst for knowledge and my desire to
contribute to the growth and development of my country and complete
my goals, since it still has a shortage of professionals
formed in this area with a stable economy and my parents could
invest more in training in this area.
In five years I intend to be able, to gain more skills and
my knowledge, and complete my degree and join the
labor market as soon as possible.
Ten years from now I want to be achieved, working in a company
known as Halliburton or Chevron and gain a position of the direitora
Department of Marketing and Exploration of the product but without causing
damage to the environment, or even environmental consulting.
And to achieve those objectives I would like to graduate from
petroleum engineering, although this choice seems unusual, I
I think it will enable me to be one of the best in the business.
So I think being chosen as a recipient of this scholarship would be
a large and important door to meet my goals.
OP valsaviera 2 / 9  
And do not intend to work in this area for over 20 years, I would start my own company Pastry which is another passion I have always enjoyed making new dishes for the family and friends then decided that I would also like to improve in this area after my degree I would like to take a course in professional cooking and slowly build my own business.

now I do not know if that last part should be in the middle of the test or if it's good to stay at last, because they also require future plans, then count on your help ...
OP valsaviera 2 / 9  
I am applying for a scholarship to deliver the next week and ask me in 300 words to describe my plans to my relationship with the educational and career goals and i dont know where and how to start.

Can someone give me some tips?
OP valsaviera 2 / 9  
They also asked to describe my personal characteristics and achievements, here is a test and look forward to your help. thk u

I am a sociable person, consistent, creative, open-minded, humble, strict with myself, I am willing to try new things and not afraid to take risks, I am highly motivated and enthusiastic and have a deep desire to continually update my knowledge and skills, have the ability to work individually and collectively and I'm motivated to continue to develop my professional skills and educational future, I am outgoing and determined individual, I am able to maintain a balanced attitude of the school and family life by giving special attention to things that matter at home and at school.

and someone can give me an example of that are personal achievements?

Home / Scholarship / Education and career plans - Starting an essay of 300 words for a scholarship