Essay for the embassy,how to make perfect essay to get accepted in a scholarship

yamo 1 / 2  
my scholarship asked me to
write for the embassy how studying in the United States will help you to achieve you career goals.
Why should you be considered for the opportunity scholarship.
Include a description of your financial reasons for needing this award.

and i don't really know where to start where to begin

i got few ideas, don't know what to do
lilliloli 3 / 10  
You should sit down and write out those same line above and then brainstorm over how you can answer them. Talk about your scholastic acheivments and why you want to come to the US to study? What do you want to learn while in the US?

Once you have those ideas down you should be able to start thinking better about what you want to write.
OP yamo 1 / 2  
Everything in Yemen is very limited. I feel limited in my opportunities to acquire knowledge, and I feel that my opportunities are also limited. My situation changed, though, when I came to the United States as an exchange student because I got to know different people, American culture, tradition and other nationalities.

I have always dreamed of being an artist, not only with drawing but also with photography and painting. This is an uncommon major in Yemen; I don't know why but I think it is because art is not as important as medicine or engineering. For me, though, art is my Life.

I will bring what I know to Yemen and try to influence as many people as I can -- especially as Yemeni girl with influence over many girls in my age.

my future Plan is to establish institute for Art majors and Art education that always support Women, educate women and even provide some help for those students can't afford to study abroad as a result I would be able to instruct others in this major and contribute it to Yemeni society.

As a Muslim girl I will prove that girls are capable of taking responsibility for themselves and can make change if they want to work hard and prove that most of the families in Yemen are Wrong of believing that girls shouldn't travel to study abroad but my beliefs women can be a better person.

Since our college don't offer or even support my ideas, I won't be able to reach my goals even if I worked the entire in life for it.

To achieve my career goals I need to work hard and acquire as much knowledge as I can for those 4 years of studying College in USA to make sure I can teach well not to mention good English language but also to choose good supportive educated teachers and help to improve my City.

I love to draw but I didn't know how to draw or express myself until I went to the United States and took classes in art. It was then that I knew that I had a talent for drawing. I know that simple talent is not enough for me, but knowing I have the talent has helped me to be a step better than I was.

I am a very honest person; perhaps that is why I want to be in this opportunity scholarship to express myself more, to discover a new world in USA, and learn more from my experiences.

Since I got back from USA I worked as an English teacher and I love to teach because in this way I will make sure that everything I gain probably will be for the students but I didn't get the chance to know about Art because I only focused on English language .

From the above studying in USA will help me to attain a career where I can express my artistic talent and passion for art as well as I teach an Art too and open my mind in ways that I could never do at any other career. To obtain these goals, I must set a track. After looking to many other vantage points resulting in faint success, such as getting accepted in opportunity scholarship, studying in the United State of America, and looking into various other opportunities to gain experiences and skills.

My mother, brother and I leave together, we support each other but since my family got divorced when my brother and I were kids, my father didn't support us with any finance so mother had to work hard just to take care of us until we got used to it .

As soon as I had the ability to work and help to support my family I worked as an English teacher but I wouldn't be able to work if I didn't have the chance to study in USA as an exchange student .

My mother always supports my education and wants me to have a good job and successful future. If mother was able to help me more than what she does now, probably she would but everything have limits

this is what i came up so far but i don't know how to connect ideas and how to make it more clear in grammatical way .

i only studied English for 2 year, one in USA and one here in Yemen.
please i really need help and if you can make change in to it that will be great too

waiting reply
lilliloli 3 / 10  
Good. Now that you have your information down you just need to organize it a little better. You should probably create and outline and follow that.

You should first talk about what you want to do in life, what would you really like to do after you graduate? Then follow that up with how you want to come to the US to study since your own universities do not offer that type of support for your life goal.

You should then talk about yourself a little, talk about your family and how you work hard.
Then talk about how your mother cant afford for your education but wants you to be able to get a good job and future.

Put all that in an outline and just write from that. Once youve written it you should post it so that others can help you too!

Good luck!
Everything in Yemen is very limited. I feel limited in my opportunities to acquire knowledge, and I feel that my opportunities are also limited. either in knowledge or in experience so to gain more experience and knowledge I should be in a place that has a good opportunity for students which I found that My situation changed, though, when I came to the United States as an exchange student.

Getting to know different people, American culture, tradition and other nationalities, I bring what I know to Yemen and try to influence as many people as I can -- especially as Yemeni girl which that will affect with influence over many girls in my age.

I help my mother and make her proud of me as a

As a Muslim girl I will prove that girls are capable of taking take responsibility for themselves and can make change if they want to work hard .

My finance is always keeping me away to reach preventing me from reaching my goals because I live with my mother and she is the only person who provides financial support for my brother and me .

Tell some more about what you want to do in your career! :-)
OP yamo 1 / 2  
please what i need is grammar check and i hope it will work this time
please feel free to change or add anything seems incorrect, this mean's a lot to me!

i hope one day i can repay you with information too

I will be waiting the reply
thanks
This is very good. I think you should come up with a memorable phrase or theme that the reader will notice and... this theme or phrase will stick in the reader's mind to help you convey your meaning.

Your progress is excellent.

Home / Scholarship / Essay for the embassy,how to make perfect essay to get accepted in a scholarship