Endeavour scholarship (Master in sustainable devlopment)

Endeavourguy 1 / 2  
Please summarize in words that can be understood by a person outside your field, what your program is intended to achieve,why you would like to undertake the program and how it is related to your prior experience and /or future career goals.(300)

This Program will aid me in my future

When the world is in its rapid globalization with negative impacts behind on environment and human life, there is some array of hope to balance it with the Sustainable Development process.In this light, i wish to embark on a educational journey to Murdoch University for the Masters of Sustainable Development. This course aims to develop the skills, knowledge and professional acumen needed for sustainable development leadership within international and Australian business, government agencies, and non government the organisations. Further, this program brings together high-achieving students and industry practitioners from across the world and harness their unique skill-sets through team projects and other forms of interactive learning.

I would like to pursue this course mainly because of the it explores cutting-edge sustainability practices and policy relating to energy,water use,waste,climate change,biodiversity,urban planning and land management,international development and sustainability education. In addition it also provides a Capstone program,one of its kind only offered by this University, which gives student the opportunity to deepen their knowledge and research skills by undertaking a research Dissertation or a Research project.

I have been working in the field of environment management and protection for last 10 years and this program is relevant to my current job of Environmental Officer. My role as of now is to safeguard our pristine environment for the future generations to come by conducting environmental Impact Assessment of all the developmental projects; which itself is the path of sustainable development. In addition This Program will aid me in my future, to do Ph.D in environmental field and become environmentalist in order to serve my country effectively and effectively.This program will also widen my horizons and enable me to do in depth study on Sustainable Development which in turn will help me for my Ph.D course as well as in my career to safe guard the mother Earth and well being of all life forms.
Sachin, use the last paragraph as your opening statement instead. It establishes your current background in the field of Sustainable Development and will help you to explain the needs and necessities that you determine you need to have in order to create an impression or achieve a turning point in the programs related to the environment that directly relate to this field. As of now, I do not see a clear picture of where this program, once you complete it, can take you. There is no purpose for your study aside from simply wanting to prepare for a future PhD course. You need something deeper in this essay. Try to develop a clear program of study for yourself, in relation to your current career path. That means you need to answer the question "What problem do I hope to resolve by completing this course?" That is the purpose of the instruction that indicates "...what your program is intended to achieve,why you would like to undertake the program and how it is related to your prior experience and /or future career goals." You can basically respond to this essay in 2 completely developed and informative paragraphs. Just make sure to shed light on the purpose of your study in a summarized manner as you will be expected to discuss that on a deeper basis within the statement of purpose essay.
OP Endeavourguy 1 / 2  
thank you soo much @Holt... i will try to develop it into more comprehensive one.
OP Endeavourguy 1 / 2  
little changes.....

Since very early age I was interested in science; finding the truth; I took my keen interest in science subject; completed my certificate in Science stream and graduated with Bachelors of Science and finally serving the nation as Environmental Officer. I have been working in the field of environment management and protection for last 10 years and this program is relevant to my current job. My role as an Environment Regulator inspires me to safeguard and protect our pristine environment from all negative impacts of development.
In this light, I wish to embark on an educational journey to Murdoch University for the Masters of Sustainable Development to build my capacity as to function productively, effectively and efficiently. This course provides Capstone program, one of its kind only offered by this University, which gives student the opportunity to deepen their knowledge and research skills by undertaking a research Dissertation or a Research project. This program will enable me develop following skills in me;

- Problem solving,
- Communication skills,
- Organizational skills and time management,
- Independent research,
- Ability to interpret and analyze data
- Persuasion techniques and Leadership strategies.
All these skills are needed in my organization to excel well and be a competent enough to tackle the emerging environmental issues of air, water and land along with human and wildlife health. It will aid me to mainstream Gender, Poverty, Environment and Disaster into the policies and plans of the country. Further achieve the sustainable socio-economic development in the country through use of environmental management tools and techniques, integrated water resource management, and integrated waste management system, sustainable rural development, sustainable green economy, sustainable land management, sustainable urban system, strengthening local governance and sustainable transportation.

Home / Scholarship / Endeavour scholarship (Master in sustainable devlopment)