NZ Scholarship: Enhancing my skills and knowledge in quantification of renewable energy works.

oladipokj 1 / 1  
Input is needed to my essay below:

What skills and knowledge do you hope to gain from your proposed study programme?

As a graduate of quantity surveying in Nigeria, I acknowledge that I lack the knowledge of providing cost analysis that could help enhance my skills and knowledge in quantification of renewable energy works.

By partaking in this programme, I hope to acquire technical knowledge that will widen my ability to explore the green energy sector which is a growing trend in Nigeria where we have been experiencing interrupted power failure. I want to acquire and properly link the theoretical concepts and practical application on field for cost analysis purpose.

I will like to gain more insight about the technicality of the sector, the voltage calculation which brings the combination of equipment's to a module and more importantly, the installation norms at which equipment's and materials are installed as its applies to my current profession as a Quantity Surveyor.
serbinax 7 / 19 7  
Being a quantity surveying graduate from Nigeria, I acknowledge the fact that I lack the necessary knowledge in the field of cost analysis that could otherwise enhance my skills in quantification of renewable energy works.

... that will improve my ability to explore the growing trend of green energy in Nigeria, which currently is experiencing power supply failures. I would like to acquire theoretical concepts in the field of cost analysis and put them into practical application.

I wish to get more insight into the technical aspect of the sector - the voltage calculation, which ... module, and more importantly, the installation regulations, at which equipment and materials are installed, as it is related to my current position ...
OP oladipokj 1 / 1  
Whao @serbinax. Thanks for this.

Home / Scholarship / NZ Scholarship: Enhancing my skills and knowledge in quantification of renewable energy works.