Examples how you will gain from your scholarship. Indonesian policy, collaboration with Australia

Umbu Richy 4 / 10 1  
Hai everyone. My name is Richy and now I'm working on my scholarship application (AAS).
I would very grateful and really appreciate if you review my essay. Thank you

Gaining from scholarship and limited access

Please: a) give up to three practical examples of how you intend to use the knowledge, skills and connections you will gain from your scholarship. Possible tasks can be personal and / or professional; and b) list any possible constraints you think may prevent you from achieving these tasks. *:

*(1954 characters from max. 2000)

1. Make an analysis and providing recommendations on policies issued in my region and other regions in Indonesia. In the professional field, I will join the regional policy-making team that will specifically formulate regional policies in terms of empowering communities, maximizing creative economy and tourism, as well as policies for anticipation, handling, and crisis recovery. If possible, I can also become the project leader for government programs of these policies and be directly involved in monitoring and evaluating programs.

2. Build a collaboration with the Australian Government or the private sector and individuals and recommending areas in Indonesia for human empowerment, tourism, and creative economy programs that they provide. The connections that I will get will open up opportunities for me to find potential support for the community programs in Indonesia.

3. Become a lecturer for the Legal Drafting course in the Law Studies Program and the Managerial Decision Making course at the Management Study Program at Wira Wacana Christian University, Sumba. I believe the best way to keep learning and using the knowledge at the same time is by teaching. Other than that, this is crucial for underdeveloped regions to build a spirit of change in their young generation because they are the next ones who will build the area.

There are things that may prevent me from achieving those tasks namely related to limited access. To be directly involved in policymaking and implementation of government programs, I have to be in the local government bureaucracy or be invited to be involved in it. On the other hand, the lack of human resources, awareness, and support from the local governments for international collaboration make it difficult to realize the collaboration plans. The unavailability of opportunities for the lecturers from civil servants to teach part-time also prevented me from being involved in the lecture processes.
The representation of your plans need to subtly include a reference as to how you plan to get around the obstacles. Do not use collective references for the obstacles. For every problem, discuss the obstacle, with the veiled solution. Otherwise, the reviewer will not get a clear picture of your ability to foresee problems and solutions. The idea is to present the collaborative ideas in a manner that can assure its possible implementation in the future. These are simple discussions, nothing more. That is because of the limited discussion development where it should be fully developed to represent obstacles as well. Use one or several obstacles per discussion point using the discussion method I have previously given.
OP Umbu Richy 4 / 10 1  
I'll think about it again and try to be more systematic as you previously explained. Thank You Sir for your suggestions. God Bless You

Home / Scholarship / Examples how you will gain from your scholarship. Indonesian policy, collaboration with Australia