Exchange program in Korea. I have dreamed of studying abroad ever since I was in junior high school.

Yyya_s 1 / -  

Personal Essay for Exchange Program

Hello, i'm going to apply exchange program in Korea. They asked me to write a personal essay but without a template. i would be thankful if anyone could help me to check my check structure and grammar, and could give me some advices and suggestion. Thank you:))

I have dreamed of studying abroad ever since I was in junior high school. I believe this experience not only will help me with my studies, but it will be an irreplaceable opportunity for my personal growth in terms of improving myself. Now, I want to make my dream come true through this Student Exchange Program.

I am xxx, I currently in 3rd year student majoring in Accounting. Accounting being so interesting because this industry involves a variety of task and also accounting play as significant role in business management, helping track financial information for business function. At present, as a junior in XXX University, I feel it is the right time for me to realize my dream to study abroad and experience the diversity. Therefore I find this program is very attractive and fits with all my expectation due the following reason above.

First, regard to what happened in South Korea, South Korea has a strong business environment foster growth in the domestic market and attract foreign investors. According to the World Bank, South Korea is Ranked No. 4 in terms of the overall ease of Doing Business (DB) in 2018. As the result, I have been thinking how strong Korean business are and how powerful Korean Economy are.

Second, South Korea is one of the country I always want to visit or travel the most either as tourist, but now seeing this opportunity, I could make it real (to be there) for education thing and I would never skip the opportunity because I believe it will give me chance to continue my study, help me to understand different worldviews about how economy and business works in South Korea and also immersing myself about the education system in South Korea. I also have been interested in Korea especially about language and strong culture. Due to my interest, I decided to taking a course at Korean Cultural Center in Indonesia, where I can learn more about Korean language and culture. Not only able to learn about language and culture, but I also able to meet friends and expand my social skill

Collaboration between XXX University and XXX University is one of the greatest opportunity for me to join and be part of exchange student program and study abroad before graduate. I choose XXX University because it is the best private university in xxx, provided a comfortable environment for studying and most important things, it has accredited in International Education Quality Assurance System by ministry of education. xxx University also offer courses that really match to my interest, including Global Business, International Business that is very preferable side from the major in university I choose with very well reputation also located in country which I adore the most . Attending this university will be the most logical step in my career and knowledge development and memorable experience of my study because I am able to further enhance my understanding about Global Business, increase my capacity to learn different way and different perspective about business out from my country. I also want to delve deeper into the current political, economic and cultural situation in South Korea, so I can bring back this knowledge and share it with my colleagues, family and friends. Last but not least, I hope my education in Global Business and International Business would be a good opportunity to establish good coorperation between Indonesia and South Korea
ronia85516 10 / 20 3  
Through this essay I can feel your ambition of attending this program, but the purpose of this essay should be convincing the college to offer you, besides presenting your eager, you should write more about yourself (personality) and make them remember you.

Home / Scholarship / Exchange program in Korea. I have dreamed of studying abroad ever since I was in junior high school.