Failed at Australia Award Scholarship with below statements

Logistician 1 / - 1  
1.How did you choose your proposed course and institution?

Australian institutions were my choice

Institutions are chosen firstly from the Participating institutions sheet provided by Australia awards, then selected by how each institution's intended program structure and contents are fitting in my study purpose. And chosen University of Wollongong's Master of Science (Supply Chain Management & Project Management) program to be 1st preference due to my intent of joining as local professional in activities that outlines and implements TR's medium and long term logistics strategic projects that aimed improving the copper concentrate logistics cost and diversifying its export market because currently TR has no scalable access to international markets and limited addressable market size ( 1 country only ).

Preferred the Australian institutions because the majority of expats of TR is an Australian and I expect it to be the same case in coming years and anticipates such academic background will enable me to be similarly educated and cultured, easier interacted and accepted in further interaction with my Australian colleagues.
Uuganbayar we have a one essay per thread policy at this forum so I will only be able to give you advice for the first essay that you posted. Kindly post your work in separate threads in order or me to continue to give you advice on each topic that you are presenting. It would be best for you to do that because the admin will delete the other contents of your thread and leave only the topmost one for advising once they see your post. Here is my advice for your first post.

You are discussing the method of choosing the university in a highly mechanical manner. Unless there is a word limitation on the essay that limits you to only one paragraph, you should be discussing how you made this choice in at least 500 words. You should not include information about the pre-selection of the universities. You should only be focusing on your personal, academic, and professional reasons for choosing this university. You have to show that you are familiar with the university courses or its mode of teaching and that the reason you chose the university was because of the compatibility that it has with your 3 considerations. So you are looking at at least 2-3 paragraphs covering the criteria that I indicated for you to write about. I hope that you can successfully revise your essay discussion based upon my suggestions. Don't forget to revise your posting. Follow the rules or risk suspension. That's how it works at this forum.

Home / Scholarship / Failed at Australia Award Scholarship with below statements