My First essay - How to concentrate while studying .

hesoyama 1 / -  
can't you concentrate while studying ? this is the problem of most students , they feel tired or sad when the sit to study , and even sleepy . so , it is my issue today to give you some advises to help you to concentrate in studying .

firstly , studying in a quiet room is necessary and very important , " students most avoid any kind of distractions such as television or mobile phone while studying , " Dr.Ahmed said , for instance if you have a little brothers you can ask them to not knock on your room door or stay calm at home .

secondly , you should organize your time in studying , you can't list all your assignment in a big schedule , and don't forget to give your self at least a ten minutes break among each task you have done .

finally , you can start by the toughest subject first because your mind is still fresh and you can handle any problem , my father told me that it is very useful to start the hardest subject .

at the end , i hope these advice well work for you , and remember don't panic if you can't get yourself concentrating , because it is better to try than crying .

( i am not a native speaker )
reluctantmuggle 2 / 4  
I think you should structure your essay. This looks like a bunch of bullet points.
Also, a little unfocussed.

Home / Scholarship / My First essay - How to concentrate while studying .