Furthering my education has been a personal goal I have always striven to achieve. (100 words)

Alex18 1 / -  
Write a brief statement outlining your personal and academic goals(100 words)

Furthering my education has been a personal goal I have always striven to achieve.Achieving this goal means acquiring a degree in Humanities in the next four years.Developing essential skills such as research,written,critical thinking and personal management are among my academic goals.Time management is also among my personal and academic goals.
Alex, you only have 50 words in this statement response. At this point, the response is too short and does not really offer fully developed responses to the prompt. I am advising you to write more about your academic and personal goals. In fact, you should go over the word count when you write your draft.

The reason that you need to write more than the word limit requires in your draft is simple. By fully developing your statement into an essay, It will be easier to remove the unnecessary points and shorten the important points to fit into the prompt requirements. By immediately limiting your response, you are not doing yourself any favors. The response comes off as badly written and definitely not properly developed. I am sure that is not your aim for this response.

You already provided an acceptable discussion of your academic goals. Now all you have to do is better discuss your personal goals. Make sure to develop it just as well as your academic side. Again, don't fear the word count. I won't let you go over the limit and I will make sure that you will have the most properly developed essay that you can have based upon the information you provided :-) You are not alone in developing this statement.
Alex, the prompt says 100 words, where's the other half of the words?, or is
this just the first part of it?

Well, if this is your final prompt, it doesn't really answer the question or what it is asking you to do.

You have to add a few more sentences that describes who you are and what you want to become,
write about your influence, what drives you to keep going to school and look forward for a bright future.

This essay is just incomplete, I suggest that you re-write and add a few more information that corresponds with the prompt
and make sure that you mind your word restriction and not go overboard in the end.
When you're done with your draft, post it here on EF so we can assist you further.

Home / Scholarship / Furthering my education has been a personal goal I have always striven to achieve. (100 words)