Future plans & Networking Skill Essay Suggestions need.

Meroona123 1 / -  
Networking is conjoining constructive design providing medium to connect ideas, people, and organizations around globe. It is based on caryatid of communication. It is an essential element for personal growth and productive relationships through process of sharing knowledge. Hailing from an underprivileged area regarding educational resources, with an edge of patriarchal mindset. Networking is considered as obscure entity for female here, where she is not allowed to step out of her home even for acquiring education, speaking in a bit louder tone is considered a measure of bad character. I have a dare to raise my voice for acquiring education. Struggle begins from me, soon extended to my fellows through a small networking team with motto to share our concerns related to academics and guide in reaching our future endeavors. A small to help, empathize without any discrimination. It resulted in lit of fire which instigate long lasting journey, networking can change our lives and it does!

My networking expedition was extended when I started teaching at university. My departments utilize no means of networking. Students usually make vulnerable decisions due to communication gap and remain dormant. Large number of students fails to get a good job due to in adequate communication skills. I have initiated a step to formulate a small networking group which will help alumni and current students to share their knowledge and concerns. I have extended it national level networking group of psychologist, later around globe though networking sites. For initiating a large scale collaborative learning through sharing cutting edge academic skills.it resulted into 90% increase in job ratio since last two years.

As Shakespeare says Life is stage, I want to play my role as teacher through enhancing communication skill among students, As Social worker I need to spread awareness regarding equal education opportunities for girls from under privileged area, get aware from problems of female students around globe. As researcher to collaborate with leading scientist from world to improve our research skill in academia. Networking is most suitable option for this. As a Chevening awardee I collaborate with scientist from UK to work on international. Up hailed a great history of emerging a great place from Dark ages. I would like learn about it and acquire skill to transform my country. I have strong inclination to be young leader to aware people regarding our issues and propose better solutions. Sharing perspective, opinions are best option that will structure future of my country with my efforts. Chenvening provide a better platform in order to reach my desired goal and extend my purpose of getting education without discrimination from national to global level, where my dreams of seeing every female student acquiring education with confidence come true.

FUTURE PLANS ESSAY

Immediate goals will be to instill environmental changes to educational institutes in my country which will bring openness to new ideas, research either academically or culturally. To adapt versatile ideas, build an ability to face upcoming challenges, encourage innovation in environment for our coming generation as whole to grow, prosper by every possible way to make my country a better place. This effort will be a start for evoking permanent changes in our minds. chevening will also help my people to reduce conflicts, prejudices stereotype related to new ideas, culture, activities and risk that will possibly work for three major areas that my country needs to work on are Recollecting, Reflection Realization of changes taking place all over world. Chevening community is only possible way which will help me in implementing mentioned skill, But for creating change first I have to change myself and without a doubt Chevening is best platform to modify my cognitive system in order to equate with education system of UK.

I can see future of my country very bright and intellectually growing platform that will be enlightened with more generous and extensive research projects in field of psychology. I am strongly committed to establish a research institute which will enable students of psychology to think out of box. I really want to modify current theoritical status of psychology in Pakistan. Although this plan will require lots of efforts and Chenvening is rudeimentary step to acquire desired skills, which will help me to flourish more and broaden dimensions of current research arena in Pakistan . This institute will work as source of motivation for all those students who suffered like me due to less skilled environment and no research lab to work for interdisciplinary studies. Providing them quality research environment will be my first and foremost priority. Which is not possible without collaboration of leading researchers from Uk
Meroona, I am not sure what you are trying to portray in this essay. Your first paragraph seems to be a call to arms for some reason. There is no need to define networking for the reader. Even the story that you tell about the place in the world where you come from doesn't resonate with the requirement of the essay which is to highlight your networking skills.

Your second paragraph works towards responding to the prompt but falls short of actually showing that you have the ability to create networks that can be useful to you because you did not expand upon that discussion. You only gave an overview of your process when you should have dedicated an intricate paragraph discussion on the topic. I believe that if you eliminate the first paragraph and just develop the paragraphs after that, then you will be able to better develop the idea behind your networking skill development.

Home / Scholarship / Future plans & Networking Skill Essay Suggestions need.