Genetic Engineering - GKS-Undergraduate- Future plan

amn1234 1 / -  

Future plan in Korea or another country after finishing GKS program

It would be really helpful to my application to get valuable comment on my essay.

I will try my best to gain the chance to volunteer or research under the guidance of a professor in my undergraduate degree. So I am expecting that I will be able to work as an assistant at the Research Institute of Genetic Engineering in University. After completing my bachelor's degree successfully with the GKS program from university in the Biological science major, I am planning to enroll in a Master's degree. The knowledge and skills I will gain from university will be the crucial foundation to my future studies. Furthermore, to earn my Master's degree, I will complete my undergraduate with good grades, various extracurricular activities, and internships. It is crucial to choose what kind of thesis I want to do . So working as an assistant or volunteering at the research institute will extremely help me to choose my thesis.

To graduate my Master's degree successfully, I am planning to seek help from professors and other graduate students when I encounter challenges or difficulties. I consider seeking help is a crucial part for developing myself. Moreover, during my studies, it is essential to take part in activities such as student council, volunteer work, join a sports and dance team, and carry out my own project . So I will try my best to be a student who is exemplary and helps others.

After completing my Master's degree, I have a big dream to seek an opportunity to introduce Biosimilar (medicine that is very close in structure and function to a biologic drug) in my country, . I want to work in the "Daewon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd '' company which has a diverse community from around the world. Their objective is to supply safer and more effective treatment. Moreover, , We frequently use the cold medicine called " Coldwon Syrup" manufactured by Daewon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Since, we have already imported the 4 drugs (Pantyrase, Coldwon Syrup, Clow tablet, and Licure suspension) from Daewon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, my dream will be more achievable in the future. So, by working at the biggest pharmaceutical company for 4 years, will absolutely guide me to the path of my country's development.

To gain employment, I will accumulate experience using SIMCA, MATLAB, and other statistical programs. Also, I will expertise in problem-solving, writing, and analyzing skills. After coming back to my home country, I will introduce the biosimiliar as well as the technology that is used to develop drugs in my country. Even though we have pharmaceutical companies, the technology, standardized laboratories, and experts are in high demand to improve our biotechnology. With the experience and knowledge that I gained from Korea, I will build standardized laboratories, import state-of-the-art technologies to develop the science field of our country.

Therefore, I will show my next generation that with opportunities given by the Korean Government you will learn ,gain valuable experience which will contribute to our country's development.
You are getting ahead of yourself. The masters course you plan to take up is not yet relevant at this point. Being an undergraduate, your focus should be on gaining a mastery of your theoretical and minimal practical skills through employment. The question is, do you plan to take advantage of the opportunity to work for a while in Korea or, do you go back to your home country immediately to apply what you have learned? Where will you apply it? How will you apply it? What is your career projection over the next 2-5 years? Do not focus on advanced studies yet. That could be mentioned towards the end, but it should not be the focus of this response. The reviewer wants to know if you are really knowledgable about the undergraduate major you have chosen by understanding the career path you plant to take with or without the help of the Korean government.

Home / Scholarship / Genetic Engineering - GKS-Undergraduate- Future plan