[GKS Scholarship] Language Study Plan - AR/VR Technology

tatamalfoy 1 / 1  
Hello! I'm applying for the GKS Program for a Masters, and would appreciate it if you could help me with the study plans. I never wrote anything like this, and don't know where to start... Any help will be appreciated! Thank you!!

plan of study

Study plans to improve Korean/English language ability required for taking a degree course before and after you come to Korea.

As stated on my Personal Statement, I have been studying Korean for the past 9 months. Before, I only knew how to briefly introduce myself, but by keeping a constant pace of daily study, my skills have improved significantly. It is in my best interest to learn quickly, specially because my desired field of study is changing constantly, and I want to start learning it as soon as possible.

In order to learn a language - and not only memorise - it is needed to practice a lot, and to study every day, after classes. Upon coming back to Brazil, I'm still studying Korean by myself, so I hope to improve even more.

I use a study method that is: actively reading the textbook and taking notes of synonyms and antonyms of words and grammar points; using ANKI as a tool for spaced repetition, which improves the retention of words; actually using the learned words and grammar every day, even if mixed with Portuguese or English, which will make it easier to use them naturally.

In order to guarantee that I learn faster, daily study right after class is a must. When I studied Neurobusiness, I learned a little bit about how our brain works, and it is crucial to review what we learned before sleeping. So, I will be adding this to my daily schedule: two hours of study right after classes, thirty minutes of reviewing before going to bed.
Remove the reference to language stready in your personal statement. The GKS has specific prompt discussions per essay. Repeated information, specially when first mentioned in an irelevant prompt will be a point against you Follow the instructions to the letter.

The language study plan lacks an actual learning path before and after arriving in Korea. The essay discusses language study in general. It lacks merit lbased on TOPIK Ievel considerations and English language certifications. There is no merit to this statement. The writer will benefit from studying samples here for language study plans. He is not on the right path at the moment.

The writer needs to provide convincing activities that represent acceptable study plans such as using online courses, apps, or formal language training in the pre departure aspect. The post departure can be best represented by the mandatory language classes upon his arrival in Korea.
OP tatamalfoy 1 / 1  
Thank you so much!! I will rewrite this study plan!
narezng 1 / 2  
Imo, it will be good if you can divided your plan into two parts, Like before coming to korea and after coming to korea (in 1 year language program). You can explain your target while learning the language too

Home / Scholarship / [GKS Scholarship] Language Study Plan - AR/VR Technology