Global30 scholarship in Japan - academic needs/professional goals

Senildang 2 / 5 1  
Topic: Please explain in detail how the program ( social science) and department/school (school of law) to which you are applying meets your academic needs as a student and your professional goals in the future.

If someone asks me "what do you want to be?", I will reply unhesitantly that I want to be a lawyer. No matter a 10-year-old-child or a 20-year-old-girl, the answer will not change. And I knew that school of law of Nagoya university is where my dream comes true.

As a student, I always desire to gain a wide knowledge about my major which will help me with my future profession. Furthermore, taking part in social works or sport clubs is also essential. In my current university, I have joined in the swimming club as well as the media group. Writing and editing scripts for online news reports is my main task in group. I not only analysed pieces of information and pictures but also turn them into attractive news. After that, when starting the new semester, I realized how those activites help me with my study. Great as it is, the program that I am learning does not meet my all needs. In the new era of globalization, the international environment along with the global curriculum is a key to open the door leading to succeed. Therefore, the programs in Global 30 project in general, and social program in Nagoya university in particular, is my target that I have to achieve.

The first time I have heard about Nagoya is the summer of 2012 when I was watching the college admission consultant talk show on screen. Because I am interested in law and legislation, I searched about law department on Internet. I really was impressed by the modern agriculture ad facilities of the school. In my own country, only universities that is for wealthy students have such ones. Additionally, the curriculum covers different legal systems in the world, especially focusing on Asia. The course will offer me the fundamental disciplines in political science, law and economics. In the next 10 years when I am a lawyer, it is possible to have foreign clients. With the broad knowledge, I will be easier and more confident to consult legal problems to them. Undeniably, the small class sizes is another advantages, rseeing that professors will have more opportunities to help students. The atmosphere in class will be more friedly and exciting like a discussion instead of boring as traditional class.

In brief, I strongly believe that the course will cater to my taste in academic study as well as in future occupation. Overall, I hope I will have chance to contribute to Nagoya with my talent and effort as an outstanding student.
SreeSam 12 / 38 7  
No matter a 10-year-old-child or a 20-year-old-girl, the answer will not change

Check on your tense !

overall good writing !
OP Senildang 2 / 5 1  
Thanks :) I checked
If someone asks me "what do you want to be?", I will reply unhesitantly that I want to be a lawyer.

If someone asks me what I want to be, my immediate answer is that I want to be a lawyer.

... I don't find much contribution by this sentence to your essay. I like you to remove it :( Instead, you should have said what inspired you to become a lawyer.

And I knew that school of law of Nagoya university is where my dream comes true.

Tell why you think Nagoya University is the place for you to have your dreams realized, talk about its features that help you achieve your goals.

Home / Scholarship / Global30 scholarship in Japan - academic needs/professional goals