Essay Study Plants for improve language
Language is one of every human's ability to communicate to others human to make a conversation and talking which is have a purpose, On the other hand languange is a culture in every country where also describes the characteristics of the country from which we can see a uniqueness
Growing up amazed by the diverse culture difference from all over the world and gradually influenced by their media and culture, I developed interests in Korean and English. Achieving a goal, especially one as challenging as mastering foreign languages, requires much planning. Still, my primary focus, of course, is to become fluent in Korean, so I have developed a detailed plan of actions.
My plan to improve my skill about Korean Language, I have time table that I use to learn Korean Language before going to korea.:
- Learn basic Korean Grammmar from Korean language textbook
- Memorizing 10 Korean Words per dayand write it on a book.
- Make one paragraph sentence in Korean, once a week
- Try to read some Korean Articles
- Watch some Korean Shows would help my accent skill
- To improve my listening skill I will watch some audio listening from YouTube
After I come to Korea, I will follow Korean Language Class and sharpen my Korean Language ability,
I will try:
-To always attend my language training classes which will expand my knowledge about the structure of Korean grammar and improve my vocabulary.
-Reach my goal is to be able to receive a TOPIK 6 certificate within the first year of Korean language training in korea
-Learn about Korean Manners in communication
- Getting more Korean friends will surely allow me to become a proficient speaker.
At the end my goals when I enter campus life I will be able to write in Korean language well so when I have assignments and should deals with Korean language, I can do it well. I will try my best to improve my Korean language ability at speaking to more fluent and be able to have a long conversation with the teachers and friend as well.