I am going to beat fantasy with science in GKS 2020 Chemistry

FidleisAldo 1 / -  

my research will help me to do my thesis

In Cambridge Dictionary, chemistry is the scientific study of the basic characteristic of substances and how they react or combine. Therefore, it is necessary for more research in chemistry to expand our life in this modern-day. Chemistry includes so much a variety of things that can be developed in the future likes medicine, food, engineering, metallurgy, laboratory analysis, industries, and others. In this 4.0 industrial era, chemistry needed as a means to improve human better life based on green chemistry. Therefore I have a big interest in learns more about chemistry. Another reason is that I want to do research, especially on biochemistry, medicinal, and organic chemistry. It will need in the future to supports human life.

Adapt to the situation and curriculum that use there is very important. Good language mastery is needed too. I will learn about the chemistry studying method and laboratory rules, especially at biochemistry, organic chemistry, chemical biology in the universities. I also need to get a good score in my semester. Besides that, I will participate in a university club to improve my communication skill. The club that moves in a social contribution will be my interest. My second semester will start by joining in some competitions that relevant to my major and club activities. Therefore, it will be my pleasure to get achievements in my university soon. By following some clubs, it will be easier to develop Team Tanpa Les there, especially in the learning method and member recruitment.

In the third semester, I will contribute to some social community to become more respectful of other people and know the situation in my environment. There, I want to participate in social activities such as mentoring and contribution team. After a semester, it is important to improve my potential with a focus on my study.so I could maintain my score and hope trusted to be one of the lecture assistant either organic chemistry or biochemistry. Take some of the laboratory classes will improve my skill. Participating in some training courses and seminars also academic contributions. Certainly, I will develop Team Tanpa Les by held some free tryout practice for high school students. It will so good if my social online education group would contribute independently there as a new model of social activities.

After two years passed, doing activities at the university club, it will be my pleasure to be the leader there. By my skills, I would bring my club to be more active and have good programs. I will do some volunteering activities to help underprivileged persons, especially for youth and students. Also, try to become more active in my community and contribute to a multicultural society. During this semester, I will hold some workshops like seminars to improve my social education group. Besides that, I will start to prepare my research. Some laboratory courses will help me take basic research. Need good time management between my activities and academic. As usual, spends almost my time in the library and other academy courses will help my study especially in my research.

At the last year learning in university, I must keep my score and continue my research. Simply I will more focus on my study and completed my undergraduate thesis. I will spend my time more to study and join some learning groups. My research will be one of the materials in my thesis. However, I won't leave the social student community and club. I will prefer to participate in social communities that support my research. I will contribute to some teaching and sharing sessions there. My research before and experience during studying will very help me to do my thesis soon. After that, I must be graduated with good achievements and continue my research.
Are you writing a study plan for the GKS scholarship? If you are, then you have not written a proper explanatory essay. The study plan is solely for the languages that you will have to learn and perfect. These are the Hangeul (Korean) and English. The assumption is that you have little to no expertise in those aforementioned languages at this point so, you will be given an opportunity to learn both languages as an undergraduate student.

Think of how you might be able to learn Hangeul and English better as a student in Korea. How will you utilize the social activities? Perhaps you will want want to enroll in additional language classes? Focus on the English and Hangeul language classes. There is no need to discuss the research improvement aspect that you plan to pursue in this essay. That is irrelevant. That is not what the reviewer wants to learn about.

Remember, discuss the language studies before and after coming from Korea. So if you do not have any foundational learning of the 2 languages at this point, you will have a difficult time discussing the prep work you have done and will pursue upon becoming a student in Korea.

Home / Scholarship / I am going to beat fantasy with science in GKS 2020 Chemistry