Government consultancy - chevening career plan essay

Mohelsayed 1 / -  

programs between The British and Egyptian Government

Upon my return from UK, My plan is mostly concerned with the agreements and programs between The British and Egyptian Government such as Developing Inclusive and Creative Economies programme (DICE) which has been launched in 2018. The program supports the development of creative and social enterprises with funding and training programs.

Therefore, I will engage with Chevening Community and alumni in Egypt to collaborate with such of these programs by offering assistance and guidance to enterprises. I will initiate a training and mentoring sessions to young creative and social entrepreneurs and enterprises to improve their knowledge and skills regarding finance and investment while also helping them grow their businesses reflecting on economic growth in my country. In addition, I will participate in meetings as and events as necessary, supporting activities such as conferences and briefings, which puts me on track with UK, projects in Egypt. This also enables me to utilize the academic knowledge, analytical and networking skills gained from my course.

On the other hand, I will go back to my current Employer, Banque misr. Banque Misr as a public sector bank is aiming to support and develop the economy by offering financing, cash management, and services to different enterprises. Working in Banque Misr will give me chance to be involved in Egypt's creative economy growth as the main objective of DICE program. This is can be done through offering different sorts of financing such as loans, and venture capital funds. I will also present the advisory to the bank clients of corporate, enterprises, and creative entrepreneurs regarding the financing and investment issues. I believe that I can apply the knowledge and experience I will get during my study to help Banque Misr to be the leader bank in Africa and MENA and al collaborating with the programs initiated by UK in Egypt. Whereas, this will lead to increase employment opportunities, particularly for young people, decrease the poverty ratios, and revive the opportunities for international trade.

On the long-term side, I am planning diversify my educational background, expertise, and the network, through completing the CFA and became chart holder. This will take my career to another scope to provide consultancy to social and NGO firms. I expect to be consultant to the government in the field of finance and investment providing the solutions and strategies to develop the economical and investment atmosphere in Egypt and boost the international collaboration between all networks and channels of the UK and Egypt.
Moelsayed, this essay only needs a little revision and some small additional information to make it more effective as a career plan essay. The first thing you have to do is rearrange the paragraphs in this manner: 3,4,2,1. By rearranging the paragraphs in the presentation, you create a far more interesting and relevant post study presentation. You also draw focus to the most important aspect of the essay, the UK relationship towards the end.

The reference to the UK relationship is not very clear. Aside from mention the DICE program, you need to better outline how this program coincides with your studies, expertise, and interest in promoting the UK relationship with Egypt. The presentation you have is incomplete at the moment, You should look into adding information that will further highlight and enhance the way that you will be able to act as a connecting bridge between the projects of the two countries in a manner that promotes the interest of both countries. Right now you are just summarizing the information in a manner that has very little relevance and practically doesn't make sense in the presentation.

Make these changes in the suggested manner so that you will have a more usable essay for this topic. The ideas you present are strong in most cases, but weak where it counts the most. That UK relationship is the part that you must strengthen the most.

Home / Scholarship / Government consultancy - chevening career plan essay