The graphs below show the enrolments of overseas students and local students in Australia universiti

rei1412 1 / -  

overseas and local students in Australia

Task 1:
The given graphs show the data of the amount of overseas students and local students in Australia universities in the period of time from 2001 to 2010

With the data below, it is clear that the Local students dominates the Overseas students. While the overseas students fluctuated from 20000 to 80900 , the local students had the data of 10 times to the overseas students which was 400000 to 6000000.

The total numer of overseas students went up significantly by 20000 to 80900 over a ten year period while the total percentage of local teenagers went to universities jumped to 600000 in the last nine years. it can be seen that the total fluctuated percentage of overseas students are dominates the percentage of local students.

On the other hand, the commencing data of overseas students seems to changed more dramatically than the local students which increased from 2001 to 2002, 2006 to 2008 and decreased in the period of 2002 to 2006.
The lack of image makes the review of this essay difficult. Due to changes in company policy, I am now giving an incomplete review of your work. It is incomplete because you forgot to upload the image for the review. Kindly upload the image next time you post here.

The overview summary does not identify the type of graph you were provided with for review. The inaccuracy in the reference to a graph, a generalization, does not help add to the accuracy of your review. Identifying the type of graph (line, bar, pie, histograms to name a few) helps deliver the accuracy of your report as you deal with numbers and statistics in your presentation. The imaginary image that helps profile the information is not helped by the general reference. Referring to data below is not helpful since the assumption is that there is no image for reference. Hence the need for a precise description of the measurement source.

Home / Scholarship / The graphs below show the enrolments of overseas students and local students in Australia universiti