Great leader can be seen in their fruits

Sara2401 2 / 2  
Dear Wonderful Readers,
Please review and give comments on my essay below.
It contains 498 words in term of 500 words
Thank you in advance!

Great result means great leadership

Leadership taking risks whatever in every circumstance, level high commitment and able to accept suffering and beatitude. Affliction is a creative way of leaders to show their abilities. No one wants to receive adversity but leaders must survive and out as a winner. Leaders who calibrate high support, high challenge environments will define healthy culture within their circles of influence. Support and challenge feels authentic at its core. True leaders encourager, motivator, maximizer and giving innovation.

It has been 7 years for me serve out as procurement staff with different leadership style. I took positive attitude from them and I was learn from many failures. My mother was my role model as leader. She taught me how to be a problem solver and how to manage people who worked with me. I managed a company procurements at amusement park, owner gave trust and let me managed all procurements activity include collaboration with other department. I effectively invested in my team when I was challenged and support them in a timely manner. I place my subordinates with their passion and abilities to serve company with heart. By successfully cultivating high challenged environment my subordinates will know me authentically desire to see them released in their calling. I did my team as my disciple, I treat them as my close friends. When I was challenged to release brunch events with low budget, I ran it well and negotiate successfully with vendors and on time timeline. It might never be success without teamwork and integrity.

The business itself brought me in wider area of procurement. I was promoted in different business sector and lead more than 10 people. Dealing with different background person in my team made me know them personally. Leaders should be able to pay attention to every detail of the events and conditions of its members. Thus members will feel greatly appreciated and it will make members work more optimally. I serve them means I position myself to develop them by give high support, give direction, be a lifetime positive growth, be honestly every time and shape culture as restorer. It has happened once when one of my member getting frustrated and feeling depressed because of relationship problems. He broke up with her girlfriend who will marry with him. It almost ruined his career. I pray for him and tell that he is precious, nothing can replace him because every person made by a purpose. Also I experience with my team who are not willing to have a good relationship with others. Every character has different manner but I only transfer positive habit and being an example for them and facilitate them to experience God's grace.

I invest my time to be more leadership by learning in new environment and new experience. I truly made my self become lifestyle leader, I involved globally, pray expectantly, and bless locally my area. Leaders viewed by their results. I am on my way to shape it. Great result means great leadership.
Sleem Mohamed 2 / 7  
Hello Sara. I'm also a Chevening applicant so i'm not the best person to review and comment on your essay but i'll try to help. I think that you didn't cover the main point of the essay. I didn't see any leadership rule. You have to make it clear with examples supporting your essay. Just pick a problem and how did you solve it. I think that your influential rule is properly mentioned but it can be improved. I think that you have can do better. Hope that would help you.
OP Sara2401 2 / 2  
@Sleem Mohamed
ok thanks i will give truly problem and how I solve it.

Home / Scholarship / Great leader can be seen in their fruits