(About Great leaders can ask...") - In Need of a Scholarship Essay Question

ashley2013 1 / -  
I really want to apply for a potential full ride scholarship, but the only thing that I don't have for the application is the essay. I am qualified for everything and have a wonderful letter of recomendation but the essay is killing me.

The Question is along the lines of "Great leaders can ask amazing questions, please come up with your own question and answer it. There is no right or wrong answer/question so think outside of the box and have fun"

I am not very creative so having to come up with a question that will give me an edge over the rest is the hardest part. What would be the best question to use to show I am worthy of this scholarship?

Thanks!
ssenroF 1 / 2  
What a fascinating position you are in, I really do hope that you get your scholarship.
As for the question, in my experience colleges want a personal essay so it is hard to decide what is best for you however for a general question I think it would be unique to ask the question " Why is asking questions important" I think this question would allow you to answer in a deep, sophisticated manner. You could go into the details into why your specific prompt was chosen, why do people care what type of questions you ask.

Hope I was helpfull- good luck :)
Regards from Michael Carey
jisthesmartest 1 / 3  
The question definitely needs to be unique and original. Try something that has to do with the problems of today. Use a question, that most people don't want to ask, but still think about. Hope this is helpful.

Home / Scholarship / (About Great leaders can ask...") - In Need of a Scholarship Essay Question