Guideline for Motivation Essay writing (graduate admission and scholarship)

saimurkhan 1 / -  
HI All

Can any body adv if thr is any standard guideline for writing a motivation essay for Graduate admission and scholarship? What should be the chronological order from the beginning to end & what are the key things I should focus? Any other suggestions will be great.

Thx
A motivation essay is an introspective exercise. "Introspective" means you have to look within yourself... very profound contemplation. Once you focus on your goals and begin to write, it will probably be easy. Intro, main body and conclusion...for your intro, start with an attention grabbing sentence. Write about your chosen field of study, main ideas, background information and why it is important to you. The main body of your essay may include main points, interesting facts, and examples. Your conclusion is going to be a strong summary of what you've written.

Don't use any unnecessary words, stay focused and interesting.
Good luck in school!
I think the most important thing is to write with your PURPOSE in mind. What is your purpose with this essay? I think it is to make sure they accept you.

How do you make sure they accept you? You should affect them psychologically. I think the way to do it is to focus on presenting yourself as the most passionate, fascinated student who has ever applied to their school. I do not think you need to tell everything in a chronological order; rather, tell about the aspects of your background that show how consistent you have been in your interest.

You have to make them feel like you are a student who MUST enroll in their program because your specific goals are so consistent with its specific programs and resources.

If you have that as your purpose, your writing will be compelling.

Home / Scholarship / Guideline for Motivation Essay writing (graduate admission and scholarship)