'I hope to stay back in South Korea' - Study plan for Bachelors degree program. KGSP

philo 3 / 6  
Please I like you to help me correct this study plan. This means alot to me and I need to deliver this write up properly. Thank you very much as you look through it and give me your opinion and corrections.

This is what they asked for:

-Study plan for a bachelor's degree course (Please state the reason you choose such universities and departments (or majors), your academic goals, specific plans (including timeline) to achieve them, and future plan after completion of your study. In case that preferred departments (or majors) of the preferred universities are different, please mention about them separately.)

Here goes:

Technology is a great part of society and I would love to take part in the majority not minority. I found Electrical Engineering as my dream major since I was growing up and the likes of my father who is also an Engineer encouraged me further because he has always had a vision that I will take over from him and change the world in the best way I can. I chose engineering because I belive engineers are problem solvers and I derive pleasure in understanding someones problem and profering a lasting solution to that problem. I also chose electrical engineering amongst a host of others because of its extremely broad nature making me have access to a great deal of knowledge not limiting me to very little of that knowledge.

I chose these three universities , ABC, XYZ and EFG for the primary reason that they all offer the course I want to major in. Also, I chose these universities because they are top in the list of Korean universities and they are located at prominent areas in South Korea which would help me get acquainted with their way of life easily. One more reason that made me choose these universities is the fact that they have alot of activities that would help my study be more interesting and prolific ranging from various clubs, research groups, social festivals, extra curricular activities like sports and a host of others.

As a determined student, I seek to achieve the highest I can with the time I will spend for this undergraduate program therefore investing my time wisely. Graduating from any of the fore-mentioned universities with a first class result will be my foremost goal. I also look forward to venturing into international competitions and winning awards for my university with the knowledge I will acquire from my university and also from deep research.

In my first year(2017-2018), I will first get myself acquainted with the university system and environment to enable me settle down properly. I will do this by joining clubs and societies and participating in extracurricular activities to get myself fully engrossed in the university system. I will also acquaint myself with the rules and regulations of the university to make me have a save study program without the suspension or termination of my scholarship. I will also aim at achieving 100percent attendance in all my classes through out my stay in the school and to continually review my lessons for better understanding. Making friends will also help me get acquainted with the university so I will make this a priority also.

In my second year(2018-2019), I wish to start conducting researches in my field of study. With the help of the facillities in the university, I think this would be very effective. A saying goes that " No man is an Island", therefore, I seek to join research groups to also help me benefit form other students such as myself. Doing this, I will be exposed to those areas in my major that have not yet been explored granting me knowledge that can change the world for the better.

In my third year(2019-2020), I will continue with my research work and use the knowledge I will gather to carry out projects. This projects would help me to practicalise my theories giving me more knowledge on the practical aspect of engineering. It would also help me invent new machines that will affect the world positively and I would also work on projects that will cater for the problems in electrical energy generation.

In my fourth and last year(2020-2021), I will continue with my research and project work and then create a group in which I can use as a medium to influence other students with my accumulated knowledge and understanding. By doing this I think I can build up students that will also affect the world as I plan to do by sharing experiences and ideas and also embarking on projects. All these mentioned will be at the background of my study while hardwork and concentration will accompany my undergraduate course at the foreground.

After my four years of study, I hope to stay back in South Korea for a number of years to work and serve the country that has contributed greatly in my life by offering me a scholarship for my undergraduate program. I also plan to further my studies in Korea to continue the journey already started. After serving Korea, I will come back to my country to also impact the system with the knowledge I have acquired. I wish to take over my father's company and use it as a medium to effect change in my country and the world, increasing the company thereby providing employment opportunities. I also wish to start a non profit enterprenuership program to help the less priviledge get the required skills they need to survive.
fauzankrn 16 / 23 3  
Hi Pilo,
Here some corrections of your writing. Hope this can help.

love to take part in the majority not minoritybring it up among other sectors.
I was growing up and the likes ofhave refer by my father
and change the world in the best way I can. maybe you can change into and give best contribution to develop our country and world

I chose engineeringI prefer to take engineering field ..
I belivebelieve engineers are..
/font] [i]a lot[ /i]of activities that would help my study to be more interesting and prolificproductive ranging from various ...

Please pay more attention to grammar and misspelling. Good luck for your application.
ondemande20 5 / 6 2  
just a few correction for me... brake a leg bro!

I chose engineering because I belive believe engineers are problem (...) in understanding someones someone's problem and profering proffering a lasting ...

With the help of the facillities facilities in the university,..

I also wish to start a non profit enterprenuership entrepreneurship program to help the less priviledge privileges get the required ...

Home / Scholarship / 'I hope to stay back in South Korea' - Study plan for Bachelors degree program. KGSP