Essay about the importance of completion post secondary program

santoryuu 2 / 5  
I have several essays with several topics which need helpful comments

1. why you believe that you should be awarded this scholarship?

Before I came to America, I only made two commitments with myself, earning a good grade and get a good job with it. I finished my first college semester with 3.8 GPA. However, I realize that satisfactory GPA itself cannot give me a good job. I have to possess a good character and outstanding communication skill, which I'm very lack of. In addition, I learnt from American people that we have to be independent. [..]
SeniorMel 7 / 45  
Before I came to America, I only made two commitments with myself, earning a good grade and get a good job with it. I finished my first college semester with 3.8 GPA. However, I realize that satisfactory GPA itself cannot give me a good job. I have to possess a good character and outstanding communication skill, which I'm very lack of. In addition, I learntlearned from American people that we have to be independentto be independent . This is what inspiresinspired me to fund my tuition and living expenses as much as I could. Unfortunately, I gothave new financial problems here and it may threaten my plan to earn a four year degree. I see this matter as a challenge rather thana difficulty. Now, I have found two solutions: scholarships and work on campus. Even though those solutions cannot work wellreword this part. even though those solutions are not enough , I still can change my plan from 4 year degree to two year degree. After that, I can apply for somea internship and hopefully I can find a company that willing to hire me.
For my contribution to this new community, I'm planning to become a volunteer and be helpful to other people. Being helpful withto other people is my first priority. But I wish that I can improve my networking skills and gain some experience working with other people.
In conclusion, I find that going to American college is not merely earn a 4.0 GPA, but learn how to overcome challenges in our life.

2. why the completion of post-secondary program is important and what do you hope to achieve once you get a degree?
If I win this scholarship, it will definitely increase my chances to pursue a four year degree. since it decreases the college expenses . Even though I'm not winning itI have not won , I'm sure that I have earnedexperienced several benefits by writing scholarship essay. Writing a scholarship essay is not an easy thing to do . I have to take time to know myself betterreflect on my character and express it through the article. This kind of learning will necessarily help me to write a resume and cover letter in the future.
In addition, I'm also practicing my writing skills by committing to writewin this scholarship. Writing skills is something that will be used a lot in most type of jobs. That's why I feel writing scholarship essay is very important for my career and professional goals.

3. How can this scholarship help you meet your educational and professional goals?
If I win this scholarship, it will definitely increase my chance to pursue my four year degree since it decreases the college expenses. Even though I'm not winning it, I'm sure that I have earned several benefits by writing scholarship essay. Writing scholarship essay is not an easy thing to do. I have to take time to know myself better and express it through the article. This kind of learning will necessarily help me to write resume and cover letter in the future.
In addition, I'm also practicing my writing skill by commit to write this scholarship. Writing skills is something that will be used a lot in most type of jobs. That's why I feel writing scholarship essay is very important for my career and professional goals.

These answers need a lot of help and question 2 and 3 are repeated.

Home / Scholarship / Essay about the importance of completion post secondary program