Importance of human resources - My self-introduction letter for 2019 KGSP

NatGhi 1 / 1  
Hello everyone, I am applying for the 2019 Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for Graduate Studies and this here is my letter of self-introduction. I hope someone would take the time to help me fix a few grammatical errors, and if there's a need to edit the content and structure, or something I could add to strengthen my case.

They asked to follow this facts:

ºMotivations with wich you apply for this program
ºYour education and work experience in relation to the KGSP
ºReason for studying in Korea
ºAny others aspects of your background and interest wich may help us evaluate your aptitude and passion for graduate study or research.

Letter of Self-Introduction

Throughout my childhood I have been raised with values ​​that made me the person I am today, a kind person, responsible, who does not like injustice, and who gave me the character to face all the difficulties that arise during The road of life. Thanks to the fact that my father is a demanding person and who taught us that study is the most important thing in order to develop as people throughout life, I grew up being a girl applied to the study. Besides that I have always practiced sports, I am precisely golf player, which helped me to be part of my personality, gave me the skills of concentration in what I do, think of strategies that lead me to success and perseverance, understanding that despite the failures, the perseverance takes us to triumph. The possibility of choosing the KGSP scholarships gives me the opportunity to continue my advanced studies in institutions of higher education in Korea, thus being able to perfect myself as a professional, in addition to strengthening the bonds of friendship between my country and South Korea.

The qualities mentioned above were those that accompanied me during my years of study. In high school I began to develop a taste for numbers, geography and nature, and it was these subjects that led me to choose a Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality as a career. In the years of course I realized that the area that I liked most of the whole career was the administrative and organizational part of a company, standing out this way, with the maximum qualifications, in the subjects of Human Resources Managment, Market Research and Entrepreneurship and innovation workshop.

While I finished my thesis to be able to receive me, I decided to continue studying and started with the Gastronomy Technician career, and there was my first contact with a part of Korean culture, which is its gastronomy. At the same time, it was time to face the world of work, where I could have experience in various sectors, the main ones were attention to the public and in the operative part of a growing company. It was not easy, because not everything learned was possible to put into practice, more knowing in the world in which we move that everything is in constant movement and change, and partly knowledge also undergoes processes of change. During my working hours I noticed a great lack of human resources, these being the key point for any company, who give identity to the organization and who make the difference against their competition. I could see that there is bad attention from the staff towards their clients, as the visible face of the organization, that bad attention gives a bad image to the company; but at the same time I also note that this is because there is no motivation for the staff to feel part of the institution, since there is no leadership on the part of the superior who provides these qualities.

For this reason, I considered it necessary to continue with my studies and do a master's degree in the administration of human resources. Only a few countries in the world offer a unique approach to education as this program does. The high level of education that Korea has, which is recognized throughout the world, placing itself in the first places with the best education in the world, is what made me choose KGSP over other countries, but also seeks to encourage at the same time international exchange, as well as promoting friendship between different countries.

Being able to do a training on Introduction to Culture and Protocol in the Far East, is where I discovered my great interest in Korean culture and began to study their language through the Internet. This was what allowed me to choose Korea as a place to do the master's degree, taking into account that since the beginning of industrialization, Korea stood out for the culture of education, contributing values ​​with respect to work, discipline and entrepreneurial will. which are also part of my values ​​instilled by my parents. In addition, the rapid economic development of South Korea is also due to its intelligent and unique way of spreading the information of its products in several channels. Therefore, one could say that South Korea is the power of the field of mass communication. I think that learning about their culture and traditions will be beneficial for me if I had the opportunity to study in Korea. What finally attracts me is the competitive spirit of the country, training the young academics, helping them acquire creative ideas and knowledge about the business world, and also emphasizing the good character of the students and ethical standards required in the globalized world.

The fact of being a person that likes to continue forming, with the aptitude to persevere and the responsibility that I put to the new challenges, I consider that I am a suitable candidate, and that this opportunity will give me the necessary tools to make a change in my country, with new ideas that allow me to revalue the importance of human resources.

I hope you could help me with my statement and say what you think!
You have covered all of the required discussion points in this essay. The problem, is that you very obviously used a language translator to turn your original text into English. It is highly evident in the way the sentence structure does not follow the regular presentation of a basic English writer. That is why the essay comes across as difficult to read and understand most of the time. It also creates a laughable presentation in its effort to come across as serious and interesting. Basically, the problem with your essay is not the content, but the presentation. So what you need falls under editing help and we offer that service to the students. Just click on the Services link above to learn how to acquire our help so that you can present a professionally edited paper to the KGSP screening committee. You should not present such an amateur and confusingly worded essay to the committee. They might not take your application seriously.
OP NatGhi 1 / 1  
Thanks for your review, I'm going to check it out the translation and re-uploaded again my essay

Home / Scholarship / Importance of human resources - My self-introduction letter for 2019 KGSP