Scholarship Essay about the most important lesson about money

michaelayomide 1 / -  
In 3-5 sentences please answer ONE of the following:

Why is being financially literate important to you?

-OR-

What's the best lesson you've learned about money?

Being the first child in a single mother household that lives paycheck to paycheck has taught me how to properly calculate, organize, and be realistic about budget and payment of expenses. But the most important lesson I learned is that money should only be used as a tool to improve my life, not a substance that takes over my life. Even though there were times my family barely had food to eat, we still managed to put smiles on each other's face every day. Our source of joy didn't come from how much we had in our bank account, but how much we cared about each. As a future industrial engineer, I will utilize this lesson to improve my company's performance by prioritizing customer's satisfaction and quality staff satisfaction, this way, the money will only be one of the tools that will make my company great.
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@michaelayomide
Hello there!

Best of luck in your application. I will try to help you correct this written essay.

Firstly, try to ensure that you're elaborating the sentence with more of a dynamic written structure. This will also assist you in creating a more formal approach that'll be more suitable and appropriate for this type of writing.

Notice this minute revision:

... single-mother household ... taught me how to properly be realistic about the calculation and organization of the budgets of my paid expenses.calculate, ... of expenses

Furthermore, an additional note to consider is that you should try to merge together words and be cautious of your structured flow to make a more sensible composition.

Observe this:

... by prioritizing customer's ... staff the satisfaction of customers and staff, ensuring that money will flow and positively contribute to its growth., this way, ... great.

Keep these in mind at all times.

Home / Scholarship / Scholarship Essay about the most important lesson about money