I intend to be employed in a Korean firm. KGSP Future plans after my studies

JoyK 3 / 9 3  
Hello Everyone,

I kindly need assistance in developing my essay on future plans for the KGSP.
I feel that I have written a few words and it is shallow. Any ideas will be appriciated.
Thanks.

_______________________________________________________________

to gain experience and then apply my knowledge

After my studies and acquirering a masters degree in International Development, I plan to work in Korea for a year with any organization that will be willing to recruit me. This will help me get practical experience from a country that has successful risen up from the low economic level into being one of the global donnor of Official Development Assistance (ODA) to poor countries.

After a year of practical experience in Korea, I will return to my country and apply my knowledge in my country by working with NGOs or public institutions. I will be happy to work in the projects between the Government of Korea and the Government of Tanzania. As I believe that when I return in Tanzania, I will be equipped with relevant theoretical and practical skills which combined with Korean, French and Chinese language skills I will make a significant contribution to the development of my country and the international community at large.
Jopa 1 2 / 8 1  
good work JoyK. I will prefer you open your statement this way;

Acquiring a masters degree International Development has been some thing that I have long dreamt about. Upon completion of my studies, I hope to secure a 1 year job in any reputable organization in Korea so that .............
jkl 3 / 4  
Hi Joy. I will include some suggestions as to how you can get started.

Firstly, think about your plans in short term and long term basis. Do you wish to work in Korea right after graduation? Why? What are some organisations which interest you? (Include how you the organisation will help your growth and how you can help the organisation grow) Very importantly, include specific and concrete plans on what you will do in that organisation (which department do you want to join. what proposals do you want to implement etc)
Joyce, you sound so desperate and defeatist in the opening paragraph. You need to project an aura of confidence and hope instead. Before you proceed with writing the future plans essay might I suggest that you do some research first? Since you know what kind of work your masters degree will prepare you to do upon your graduation, look for a corresponding office, agency, company, or whatever in Korea that deals with the same issues as your training. Pick one of the companies and target them for your employment in Korea. Use the name of that company as the company where you wish to gain employment in Korea after graduation. Target at least 2 years for your practical training at this company before you move back to your home country. If you can develop the proper Korean work program for yourself, then the 2nd paragraph will make better sense and allow you to incorporate the Korean experience fully into your career upon your return.

Home / Scholarship / I intend to be employed in a Korean firm. KGSP Future plans after my studies