This is the introduction of MY STORY

Cierra 1 / 1  
The question is if you had to tell someone your story what will it be ?

I am compelled (enter age)years old, born and raised in New York but currently resides in New Jersey.I attend to (name of school) where i'm currently a (grade level). In the past years I have ran track and cross county, and jumped double dutch whereas I won a lot of medals for. So far, I've volunteered at churches where I have fed the homeless and seniors, I have also volunteered at an elementary school whereas I help organize the papers for children to go home with.Not only is my goal is become a successful lawyer but also to help out people in need of anything whether it's clothes, shelter or food. Giving back to people is the most important thing to me because it shows how lucky you are and not to take things for advantage. Dr. Martin Luther King once said "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase" I know that i have to continue to take action of my goals.

okay
thanks,
cierra
I amcompelled (enter age)years old

... This is confusing ... why "compelled" ?

I attendto (name of school) where i'm currently a (grade level).

I am currently a student of (your grade) at ????? (name of school)

In the past years I have ran track and cross county, and jumped double dutch whereas I won a lot of medals for.

I have been a good athlete and took part in track and field events such as running, cross country, high jump etc. I won several medals for ?????
OP Cierra 1 / 1  
Thank you for the help I have the name of the school just to much information how about anything else do I need to revise anything else

Home / Scholarship / This is the introduction of MY STORY