[KGSP/GKS SCHOLARSHIP] MASTER IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE - Future plan after study

grant_Oliver 3 / 8  
Greeting from Taiwan! Good evening : )

I am intending to apply the admission for KAIST graduate school of artificial intelligence via Korean Government Scholarship program (KGSP).
The following content is my future plan after study. It is a short one since it is gonna share the page limit with other topics in my SOP.

KGSP STATEMENT OF PURPOSE -- AI MAJOR -- FUTURE PLAN AFTER STUDY

Please give your thoughts and advice. Thank you very much!

###
In terms of the plan after study, I would continue to pursue my Ph.D. degree in KAIST AI school after obtaining an AI master's degree. I expect to have comprehensive knowledge of AI when I finish my master's studying period. Subsequently, I can research in a more advanced and productive manner and publish more AI papers.

After earning my Ph.D. degree, I would like to join either research, engineering, or science team in DeepMind. The scientists in DeepMind conquer all 57 Atari games with their DRL agent last March, which is an event that makes me feel envious, attracting me to join them. Managing to achieve this goal allows me to work with the most innovative and intelligent AI engineers worldwide. Eventually, I could develop state-of-the-art AI models with them.

Last but not least, if I am lucky enough to discover a commercially worthy AI idea during my master's or Ph.D. studying period, I will make my best effort to seek funding and kick-start my own business. I regard deep reinforcement learning as a rapidly developing and highly potential field. As a result, it would always be one of my most significant objectives to look for a chance of commercial operation.

All in all, I plan to study for my Ph.D. in KAIST AI school after I graduated. After I finish my Ph.D. degree, I would like to join DeepMind and develop more advanced AI models. On the other hand, I would always seek a commercially worthy AI idea and start-up the business with my innovation.

###

Your help is more than welcome :)
, I will make my best effort to seek funding and kick-start my own business.

That should be the focal point of this future plan after study. They are not interested in knowing your future academic plans. They want to know how you will apply what you have learned to your profession. How you plan to apply it and, how it can make a change in the world of RDL. Do not set yourself up to look like a professional student who will not leave Korea after your complete your studies. You could be mistaken for someone who is using the student visa to get around the residency requirements for professionals ( or something along those lines). Focus on your return to your home country and how you will apply what you have learned professionally either through your career advancement, or sharing of knowledge.

Home / Scholarship / [KGSP/GKS SCHOLARSHIP] MASTER IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE - Future plan after study