Korean as the door to the opportunities - GKS-U Study Plan

MariaP24 1 / 3  
Hi everyone! can you helpe with me studdy plan?, this is mi first borrow
I need all your opinions and suggestions

Study plans to improve foreign languages(Korean, English, etc) required for taking a bachelor's degree course
BEFORE and AFTER you come to Korea.

BEFORE:
Languages are the door to opportunities, not only do they allow you to have better job and educational offers, but they also allow you to expand your circle of relationships, so during my primary and secondary school I took my classes very seriously, trying to learn as much as possible. But there came a point where for me, just the classes I was taking were enough. So after looking for all kinds of online resources, methodologies, and starting to find the tools that would adapt to my learning process.

The contents of YouTube have always been a great help, since being videos with native English speakers this helped me to adapt my hearing to the different accents and dialects. I also used social networks as a platform to make friends to help me practice my listening and speaking, finally for my Reading and writing, one of my favorite pastimes has always been reading, so I started reading small articles in English, the subtitles of the series, taking notes of different phrases and grammatical structures, which helped me to start building sentences of more than five words. And although my English level has now evolved, I am still studying to further strengthen these skills, so before I travel to Korea I will continue with my curriculum, in order to communicate efficiently

AFTER:
I want to create a Youtube channel that will allow me to keep improving my English skills so the content will be totally in English, but it will have subtitles in Spanish and Hangul, so that anyone can have access, and the truth is that this idea excites me, since I will not only be able to improve my skills but also share the daily experiences in Korea, I also intend to continue preparing my English skills, especially those focused on my career, where I will prepare a whole vocabulary list related to the study topics, which will be a great tool to give the best results.

BEFORE:
I am a beginner in Korean, but I will start studying Hangul, from writing, structure, and reading. I will also start to learn more about the pronunciation of some of the vowels or letters that we don't find in Spanish, in order to adapt my hearing and my gesticulation when learning. At the same time, I will learn vocabulary and phrases that will help me with my communication, since communication in Korean is inevitable, taking into account that not all residents have English as a second or third language.

Arriving in Korea, I have the objective of taking advantage of all the learning resources that are offered to me, but I will also create a curriculum that will allow me to begin autonomous learning, using the same resources that helped me to advance my learning process in English. And what better way to practice the language than by exploring the city and practicing Korean in everyday life, since this will not only help me improve my fluency, but will also allow me to gain more confidence when it comes to speaking, building relationships and expressing my ideas better. Making this an opportunity to learn a third language, and also giving way to being able to learn other languages. Preparation for TOPIK will also be an important part of this schedule of activities, so I want to get a score higher than 3 or 4, which will require a lot of effort, but I know that for me learning languages is more of a hobby than an obligation, so it will be a pleasure to invest my time and effort in learning Korean and career-focused vocabulary, to make the process much easier,
Your presentation is very confusing. The essay should present a consolidated plan of action for your English and Hangul studies as of today. That is the before part. So the explanation should contain the preparations you are actually taking in relation to your study ambitions. That means you have to indicate if you are currently involved in language classes, what level you have achieved so far in the language classes, and if you wish to take the TOPIK test in the future. That is a formal requirement for your undergrad studies anyway so you have to show that you are preparing to take that particular Korean language test.

For the future plan or how you plan to pursue your language goals upon arriving in Korea, you should move away from the YouTube reference and instead, look at the social aspect of language development. Focus on the language learning opportunities as offered by the university to its students. Look at the language centers, the foreign exchange student organizations, and other clubs that might be able to help you improve both your English and Hangul skills during your time as a student.

You have to reformat the response into an essay format. It has to be more specific, retaining only the part that speaks of your plan to prepare for the TOPIK test. That is a very important aspect because you are not really a Korean scholar student until you pass that test. Failure to pass the TOPIK test twice will mean forfeiting your scholarship.
OP MariaP24 1 / 3  
Thank so much for you correction, i will correct it to upload it againg, and i hope you help me review it again. Have a good day :)

Home / Scholarship / Korean as the door to the opportunities - GKS-U Study Plan